Blackmage

Stiffler web brace and stiffeners?

Has anyone used these? is it worth the moola? Or should I just stick with FLSFC's? I'd be putting it on my 96 GT, and its an occasional autox cross, with very spirited driving on the street...

There was an argument about this awhile back. To me, I don't understand what an attachment point to the pinch weld benefits? In my eyes, go FLSFC and save the money and weight of the stifflers setup.

Tapatalk made me do it!

I think i remember seeing that thread, i couldnt find it haha, so i just wanted to start a new one. Ive seen the kenny brown matrix ones, but I'm in the same boat with you Schiffy, not sure how much of an improvement it would be connecting everythign to the pinch weld. Maybe brett can chime in with some of his experiences?

I have the FIT system minus the sub frames in the garage, not on the car yet but the quality is awesome.

Good to know!

Anyone notice any difference going with these full systems versus just the FLSFC?

we had a HUGE arguement on it lol........i have the system, have for over a year now. i love it, and you can tell a diffrence between my car (stifflers FIT system) and my girlfriends (MM full lengths). ive got a 95 and she has a 94

is there any proof that there's a difference or is it in your head? Just wondering if you've found a way to test it, i just have the basic SFC and if i jack the car up on my uneven garage floor the left rear of the car will just hover over the jack stand as is.

i have the keeny brown stuff on my 95 and i like it stifllers wasnt out when i did mine or i would have used them, tieing into the jacking rails has to help or the scca wouldnt make you move up a class for using them

I personally have not done any quantitative testing but many ppl have ridden in both cars with out knowing the differences, and ask why mine rides and feels so different.

and the rest of the suspension is identical?

I just don't get how branching off to the pinch weld helps in rigidity... I may be a complete effing moron, but I just don't get it! lol!

its more that it's making a more complete frame under the car, the jacking rails just complete the other side of the brace.

its more that it's making a more complete frame under the car, the jacking rails just complete the other side of the brace.

So you're saying its more of a surface area thing and the pinch weld just happens to be at the one side.

Tapatalk made me do it!

the stiffening bars that the web braces attach to are welded to the pinch weld, and then the SFC are welded to the body. Thats where the pinch welds are coming into play :)

I have eBay lowering springs on mine, she has MM weight jacker lower control arms, MM cc plates, and steeda sport springs