iRoush

1/4 Mile Time Slips

This pass will be a decade old in about 3 months, but it was in the same Mustang I drive today.

95' GT on slicks. 347 with Canfield Heads with a Trick Flow Stage 3 cam, and an 80 shot. I'm in the right lane with an 11.5@118

BestPass.jpg

I can also list about 5 excuses, but I'm not going to bother.

Kurt

Edited by revhead347

Nice 10.70's at 131 that's a nice mph the new cams helped out alot ehh. What kinda converter you running

The car feels way better to me, thats for sure. I love the stock cams in there. Its got that nice broad powerband a turbo car should have. Torque comes on hard. Sometimes spins the tires at 100 mph haha. Its a multi disc locking converter from dirty dog...honestly the converter is the biggest thing holding me back. Its way tighter than I wanted it to be so I cant build any boost out of the hole. I can only foot brake it to about 1800 rpms or so. Im thinking the MPH would actually improve quite a bit if I could launch it in boost.

Fake time slip lol. J/king, nice time justin! Any vids of it yet? Do you have a built rear end in that thing too? If not, do it and just let er' buck!

lol, I posted some vids in my other thread but they are pretty gay, lame, dark videos from behind at the track. No cool action videos yet.

Its got a detroit true trac rear, 31 spline axles...shouldnt have any problem handling whatever I can throw at it but like I said, cant really do much with that tight ass converter.

With a looser converter id be launching the hell out of it.

You put rice slayer on the wrong list...

I'll upload mine sometime, nothing special. 13.9@102mph

Good call Ryan, I will fix it. Sorry about that.

ran the cobra again this weekend, put down a new best 12.57 @ 110.52mph

What year, N/A ?

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

What year, N/A ?

It's not my car but I have run it the last couple of times we have gone to the track.

96 Cobra N/A Anderson Power Pipe, Catless X pipe, Dumps, 4.56's and tune from Adam @ Revolution Automotive (yes the same guy that tunes Vaughn Gittin Jr cars.

this run was actually against Adam.

599908_10151305094571291_1386414112_n.jpg

6236_10151289729166291_1539704069_n.jpg

Oh wow I remember reading the story behind that car! I will update the list...

It's a sad story but an honor to drive the car let's just say that.

It's a sad story but an honor to drive the car let's just say that.

I love that car I remember talking to bill about the mods done to it Cus you guys got it moving nicely. Does it have a stock k member ?

Bullitt: What's the suspension set up on that red Cobra? Awesome time! Great sixty foot. If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll have to take a pic of my slip. 1997 Cobra 2.1 60' 13.910 @102 mph NA 4V

#### Just a suggestion (if anyone will actually read this); shouldn't we also be including the sixty foots??? Since it is a database afterall; people who look at this thread might find it useful to see what different sixty foots can do for ya'.

Bullitt: What's the suspension set up on that red Cobra? Awesome time! Great sixty foot. If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated.

#### Just a suggestion (if anyone will actually read this); shouldn't we also be including the sixty foots??? Since it is a database afterall; people who look at this thread might find it useful to see what different sixty foots can do for ya'.

I think that's not a bad idea I've seen it done that way on a few forums

I love that car I remember talking to bill about the mods done to it Cus you guys got it moving nicely. Does it have a stock k member ?
yes it has the stock k member still

First off thanks, believe it or not I was actually shooting for 12.80's this past weekend but as you can see I blew that out of the water. The suspension is stock on this car. I agree on the 60 ft time should be added. We could also make it look like this too if we really want to get serious with this.

4V N/A

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Name[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Car[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Motor[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Trans[/TD]

[TD=align: center]60 Ft[/TD]

[TD=align: center]ET[/TD]

[TD=align: center]MPH[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bullitt[/TD]

[TD]96 Cobra[/TD]

[TD]4.6L 4V[/TD]

[TD]Manual[/TD]

[TD]1.69[/TD]

[TD]12.525[/TD]

[TD]110.52[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rice_Slayer[/TD]

[TD]03 Mach 1[/TD]

[TD]4.6L 4V[/TD]

[TD]Manual[/TD]

[TD]1.69[/TD]

[TD]12.820[/TD]

[TD]106.90[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Then we would just add to it as we go along, thoughts?

Edited by Bullitt

what do you think about the table idea? I know you're doing this so I don't want to make it any more complicated but just thought it would clean it up a bit.