iRoush

1/4 Mile Time Slips

yes it has the stock k member still

First off thanks, believe it or not I was actually shooting for 12.80's this past weekend but as you can see I blew that out of the water. The suspension is stock on this car. I agree on the 60 ft time should be added. We could also make it look like this too if we really want to get serious with this.

4V N/A

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Name[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Car[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Motor[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Trans[/TD]

[TD=align: center]60 Ft[/TD]

[TD=align: center]ET[/TD]

[TD=align: center]MPH[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bullitt[/TD]

[TD]96 Cobra[/TD]

[TD]4.6L 4V[/TD]

[TD]Manual[/TD]

[TD]1.69[/TD]

[TD]12.525[/TD]

[TD]110.52[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rice_Slayer[/TD]

[TD]03 Mach 1[/TD]

[TD]4.6L 4V[/TD]

[TD]Manual[/TD]

[TD]1.69[/TD]

[TD]12.820[/TD]

[TD]106.90[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Then we would just add to it as we go along, thoughts?

No thank you for the proof that it can be done! lol. A couple of buddies of mine don't believe a geared bolt on tire na cobra can run 12's. My driving and traction issues can't seem to do it. So the suspension is 100% stock? I'm trying to get my suspension issue solved. I might be making a seperate thread for this in a bit.

I like the table idea, if Frank can work with it than its good to go. I believe the 60 foots are an important piece.

Edited by Bullitt

No thank you for the proof that it can be done! lol. A couple of buddies of mine don't believe a geared bolt on tire na cobra can run 12's. My driving and traction issues can't seem to do it. So the suspension is 100% stock? I'm trying to get my suspension issue solved. I might be making a seperate thread for this in a bit.

I like the table idea, if Frank can work with it than its good to go. I believe the 60 foots are an important piece.

I think we have some B springs on it but other than that this car is stock and I did find out that the owner ran 12.2's before he passed so you know now my goal in the car lol.

My car suspension is mostly stock. Stock mach 1 springs, fronts are cut 1 coil for rake, tokico illumina 5 way adjustables and MM rear lower control arms and thats it. Built rear end too, I dropped it at 5.5k to cut 60 times like that, need more power to get better 60s. My best 60 to date is a 1.67 on a 6k drop.

Wow, can't believe I'm still on top for modular n/a time

Sent from my LG-AS680 using Tapatalk 2

You got lucky and got your time in before winter! Haha i think alex is gonna be knocking at your door sooon

You got lucky and got your time in before winter! Haha i think alex is gonna be knocking at your door sooon

That was a couple years ago before the trans project and also with a different suspension. This will be on the door of 12.2-.3s, 1/8 mile times prove it.

he's also got more than 260whp ;)

Sent from my LG-AS680 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by F8L GT

It's not my car but I have run it the last couple of times we have gone to the track.

96 Cobra N/A Anderson Power Pipe, Catless X pipe, Dumps, 4.56's and tune from Adam @ Revolution Automotive (yes the same guy that tunes Vaughn Gittin Jr cars.

this run was actually against Adam.

599908_10151305094571291_1386414112_n.jpg

6236_10151289729166291_1539704069_n.jpg

geez maybe i should get gears and a tune from ur guy and my eaton cobra could run 11.50's. kinda crazy for such a mildly modded car to run so quick especially with stock suspension. props.

geez maybe i should get gears and a tune from ur guy and my eaton cobra could run 11.50's. kinda crazy for such a mildly modded car to run so quick especially with stock suspension. props.

Thank you and if you need help let me know I can take care of the gears and get you in touch with Adam but in all honesty Dyno time is the best.

what do you mean take care of the gears? i do all of my own work/mods lol

and ill look into him. i already have a tuner that tuned my gt, eric brooks... he is the best around and has been named "modular mustang god" in several magazines... but ill do alittle google work on ur guy anyway. my cobra is my DD so i doubt ill do any heavy mods anyway.

and ill look into him. i already have a tuner that tuned my gt, eric brooks... he is the best around and has been named "modular mustang god" in several magazines... but ill do alittle google work on ur guy anyway. my cobra is my DD so i doubt ill do any heavy mods anyway.

Hes saying he get them for you if you want to order some.

He means that he will get you a good deal on some gears. Bullitt works for CJPP. :)

He was just trying to be nice.. ;)

Meaning I can sell you the gears ;) As far as Adam goes he also tunes CJ's race car, I'll just put this here.

_wsb_521x243_China.jpg

Above: Adam tuning the RTR Monster Energy drift car on location in China for World Champion Vaughn Gittin, JR.

adam+vaughn.jpg

Above: Adam (right) tuned the Monster Energy Falken Mustang to a 1st place victory, driven by World Champion Vaugn Gittin, Jr. in China.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolution-Automotive/150497078319630

Edited by Steve@CJPP

Im gonna try this for the last time and see how it pans out.... slips for the GT (forged 2v boosted with all the suspension goodies, fuel system upgrade, yada yada yada the list is forever.. if you want a long detailed list just pm me). as for the slowbra... well... too embaraased to post those... had a 2.50 60 ft with a 8.6 1/8th mile :( ftl

667F3914-26F9-46B8-B40F-F745D860EC77-9838-0000099F27B1B5B7.jpg

98 Cobra (5-speed) N/A

O/r x-pipe, hot air intake, flows dumped, 4.10s (I think) and 245s street tires.

I'm on the right.

yme6ate9.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk 2

Nice yea with a sticky tire and 1.6-1.7 60ft you'll be running 12.80's with ease

im gonna get some 1/8 mile ets in the cobra on friday... im aiming for an 8.2 with my mickeys... fingers crossed... then maybe after a pulley swap i can muster a 7.7 :P we will see :)

How much hp you pushing? I hope to see you break into the 7s :)

i have video of my 10 second pass in my gt on my youtube and i have multiple people that witnessed it. so i dont care if you dont think it happened. FL8 GT its just a mostly stock 04 cobra with exhaust and a drop in k&n filter.... im hoping for low 8's... 7's is unrealistic unless i pulley it lol