Bullitt

Topify Suggestions & Feedback

For those that are using Topify please leave all feedback and suggestions here so that Jeff can take them back to the team to help improve the Topify app.

Can you add an "unread since last visit" portion so I can just go to the threads that have been posted in since my last time on? That right now is why I like tapatalk over topify right now.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Couple things that would make this bomb.com. ability to add pics inline with responses. Have opening screen be your sites not the discovery screen. Haven't used it too much but I'm ever tinkering

I have an android galaxy s2, works good, have posted pics and seem tobe ok. One thing id like isto edit the topify sig, and maybe het a new post since last visit like whale sperm said

Posted via Topify using Android

Edited by Duff Daddy

How does Topify compare to Tapatalk, as far as uploading photos? This is only real reason I hate using Tapatalk, because they compress the balls out of images.

it worked and your car looks great. I personally haven't tried pictures yet. I do love the fact that the smileys actually work and you can vote on the polls. There are a few things I would like to see and possibly have added but I will come up with my list in the near future. Glad to see people giving this a shot.

Something I've noticed while just using it normal:

When using "latest threads" I'll usually click a thead and post/read it. Then hit the back touch key on my phone to go back to the index of threads. Well when do that on topify it takes me all the way out to discovery search (opening screen)

When using "latest threads" I'll usually click a thead and post/read it. Then hit the back touch key on my phone to go back to the index of threads. Well when do that on topify it takes me all the way out to discovery search (opening screen)

I need latest threads to update... Like if I go in and read and post r whatever, I need it to leave the screen after that. lol!!!!!! I am very anal about it, I've become accustomed to, click to open, new threads or posts pop up, I click an read or post and they go away.

Tapatalk made me do it!

I would like a pull down to refresh feature, also notice sometimes that when I touch the screen to go back, the touch feature is too sensitive? Meaning it does more than one action with one touch, least that's how it feels. Also would love to incorporate the "Thanks" feature on it as well. The whole reason we switched to the "Thanks" feature we have now is because it worked with Tapatalk. I know there is probably some API coding in there but hell if Tapatalk can do it I have faith Topify can too. I also notice the only notifications I seem to get are for SVTP even though I have everything on for SN95S. I get my tapatalk notification as it happens then just open up Topify. That is all I have for now.

I need latest threads to update... Like if I go in and read and post r whatever, I need it to leave the screen after that. lol!!!!!! I am very anal about it, I've become accustomed to, click to open, new threads or posts pop up, I click an read or post and they go away.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Yup, I have that one down on the punch list already for one of the next few updates. It annoys me also and we are working on it.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

What device and software version? You can send them to me at support @ topify.com along with any screen shots and I will open a ticket for the Dev's to work on it.

Thanks for the feedback.

I would like a pull down to refresh feature, also notice sometimes that when I touch the screen to go back, the touch feature is too sensitive? Meaning it does more than one action with one touch, least that's how it feels. Also would love to incorporate the "Thanks" feature on it as well. The whole reason we switched to the "Thanks" feature we have now is because it worked with Tapatalk. I know there is probably some API coding in there but hell if Tapatalk can do it I have faith Topify can too. I also notice the only notifications I seem to get are for SVTP even though I have everything on for SN95S. I get my tapatalk notification as it happens then just open up Topify. That is all I have for now.

- With regards to the pull down refresh I have a ticket in to add that feature.

- Can you give me the Device and Software you are using, you can email me at support @ topify.com and I will open a ticket to diagnose. Screen shots and steps taken would be great.

- Also the same with the Push Notification bug you are seeing, screen shots will help.

- I added you request for the Like/Thanks feature to the growing list of feedback for that option and we should be able to do it.

- With regards to the pull down refresh I have a ticket in to add that feature.

- Can you give me the Device and Software you are using, you can email me at support @ topify.com and I will open a ticket to diagnose. Screen shots and steps taken would be great.

- Also the same with the Push Notification bug you are seeing, screen shots will help.

- I added you request for the Like/Thanks feature to the growing list of feedback for that option and we should be able to do it.

I will get the info for you after work. The two actions for one tap will be hard to screenshot and the notification bug is more of a I don't get a notification ding or preview window when a post happens I will try to ss that with tapatalk to show you that.

On the like/thank I know with this mod we use here tapatalk did some kind of API action I believe but not a 100% certain. I can get you the information on the mod and you may be able to figure our how to make the two work together. I will show you a screen shot of that in Tapatalk.

Thanks!!!!

FYI - The pull down refresh should go live by end of day tomorrow.

sounds good. Ok so after being on it all night I noticed it was just my pm's that were getting notification, none of my subbed threads were coming through.

My big thing right now is you can't "open" a picture that's posted in a thread to make it full screen. You can only see them in the thread so they're rather small

Is there anyway to view the most recent post in the index instead of the original post and poster?

Like in this screen shot, is there a way to show the most recent post not the original?

sounds good. Ok so after being on it all night I noticed it was just my pm's that were getting notification, none of my subbed threads were coming through.

Ww are working on some reoccurring bugs on Push Notifcation, releasing a new version today which may address some of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Issues with opening html link/video also keep having it force close on photo uploads after its selected from my gallery. Phoneis a galaxy sii 4.1.2

Hmm, that's weird. Have not seen that issue yet but I will try to duplicate it. Can you send any screen shots, and info to help recreate it to support @ topify .com

Is there anyway to view the most recent post in the index instead of the original post and poster?

Like in this screen shot, is there a way to show the most recent post not the original?

We have been looking at addressing which info is shown there. I will log your info and bring it up in the next Dev meeting.

I wish it would open to a default forum for me I haven't been on the mobile in a minute as I haven't been out enough lately but I do need to get on and check my previous suggestions and see how the fixes have affected them.

I wish it would open to a default forum for me I haven't been on the mobile in a minute as I haven't been out enough lately but I do need to get on and check my previous suggestions and see how the fixes have affected them.

This too

Thanks. I have had a few requests for this, I added your feedback to the ticket for the Dev team. This would be a longer term release in few weeks or so.

Hay Jeff@Topify Please help me before I uninstall this. I have notifications turned off but am still receiving them constantly. Idk what setting I'm missing but its annoying the snot out of me

Edited by Steve@CJPP