Zach

zach's 1995 gt build

trickflow 170s with the upgraded springs will be ordering a css 331 stroker kit next week. hope there still on sale lol.

- - - Updated - - -

ment dss lol

well ordered dss sx 331 rotating assembly with upgraded scat crank arp rod bolts upgraded pistons and file fit rings. also made some more progress on the wire tuck and prepped my lower intake to be sent to tom moss to be ported.post-572-13881839066084_thumb.jpg and my little buddy helping me out.

Looking good man! What's your cam choice going to be? I personally would pull fuse box into fender, will help hugely with the look. Also ford does many many dumb things wiring wise, get a manual and figure out what can go. My passenger side panel is empty, but I'm speed density with stand alone, but you can mod your injector harness down to nothing. I cleaned the stock injector harness up big time. You could even cut all the black crap off, you would be surprised how small the wiring is, then nice electrical tape will do the trick

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's gonna be a custom grind ill be calling comp to get it ordered probably next week. And thanks for the advice on the wire tuck I will be running the factory computer stuff I'm mostly looking to cleans the fenders up. Problaby gonna get rid of the stock overflow and fan and hide a smaller overflow somewhere in the header panel

It's gonna be a custom grind ill be calling comp to get it ordered probably next week. And thanks for the advice on the wire tuck I will be running the factory computer stuff I'm mostly looking to cleans the fenders up. Problaby gonna get rid of the stock overflow and fan and hide a smaller overflow somewhere in the header panel

Get a bullit custom cam. You won't regret it. Also, buy a nice over flow aluminum on summit for like 60 bucks and mount it to the radiator fan shroud, that way when you go to take it apart or put it together those both come out as one piece and it will be clean.

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi

Well I finished breaking down the bottom end of my motor tonight, and I don't know how in the hell I made the 1000+ mile round trip to mustang week. Six of my eight pistons had broken compression rings literally fell in the floor when I knocked the pistons out. The all the bearings had a grove worn in them like a small piece of metal had got into my oiling system. At least I understand why I had a shit ton of blow by and was down like 40 horse power.

It will be ready all I'm lacking is getting my custom cam from Ed Curtis, changed my mind from comp to him and my timing set lifters and off to the engine builder she goes.

Yea I know I consider myself luck I didn't end up with a super expensive wreaker bill

- - - Updated - - -

And the funny thing is the car never smoked or made and funny sounds just had bad blow by and was missing some power

It will be ready all I'm lacking is getting my custom cam from Ed Curtis, changed my mind from comp to him and my timing set lifters and off to the engine builder she goes.

Great choice on going with Ed Curtis! Plus iirc, comp only has a few grinds and they just select the best for you. So its not really custom ground

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3290[/ATTACH] Went riding in the girlfriends dads 68 camaro with a 383 and close ratio 4 speed, it's a beautiful car.

There is a guy with a 69 camaro in my area, I pretty much jizz my pants every time I see it drive by, I can't even imagine how orgasmic it must be to drive one.

LOL [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] and, [MENTION=146]Prokiller[/MENTION] in the sinis built fox [MENTION=392]69clark[/MENTION] [MENTION=59]95opal[/MENTION]

Haha that was actually me and Troy [MENTION=174]Yeahloh95[/MENTION]

Ryan rode in with me, then Troy rode out. Ryan was smart enough to ride in the truck on the way back, we got stuck in traffic and it was like an oven sitting in that car lol

post-572-13881839584759_thumb.jpgGot my intake back from tmoss and finally got my cam so everything is in place for the motor to be built who hoo. Also purchased a few parts from [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION] that will be here next week

post-572-13881839581148_thumb.jpg

post-572-13881839582115_thumb.jpg

post-572-13881839583317_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3465[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3466[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3468[/ATTACH]Got my intake back from tmoss and finally got my cam so everything is in place for the motor to be built who hoo. Also purchased a few parts from [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION] that will be here next week

Looking good!!! This power pipe will look nasty!!

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Haven't made much progress on the car lately been busy with school and shiz, also traded the ole gas guzzling tank and bout a 2008 toyota tacoma. So not much money for the stang now :( looks like she will be on hold for a little wile

post-572-13881839758497_thumb.jpg Here's the new truck that stole all the project money for the stang lol

- - - Updated - - -

post-572-13881839758497_thumb.jpg Here's the new truck that stole all the project money for the stang lol

post-572-13881839760644_thumb.jpg