Zach

zach's 1995 gt build

If you have any questions let me know! I'm. A pro hahahha

. Thanks, I would like to do it using the stock bezel but filling in and making new holes for the guages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

. Thanks, I would like to do it using the stock bezel but filling in and making new holes for the guages.

3ura9yza.jpg

anyta9er.jpg

7u2a3a8u.jpg

Yea I was gonna shoot for something similar but with the speedo and tach centered and only a fuel level and volt guage. Then have it hydrodipped something kool.

Yea I was gonna shoot for something similar but with the speedo and tach centered and only a fuel level and volt guage. Then have it hydrodipped something kool.

Like so?

muduhyge.jpg

. Yea, but using the glowshift tach speedo etc..

Lol yupp I got yah. Lmk if you have questions when you decide to do it!

Went on a successful cruise this afternoon no issues what so ever. Fixed the dragging starter and still need to run down an exhaust leak. Played around with the car about half throttle max, and man I no it doesn't make the power some cars on here make but wow. This thing pulls as hard at half throttle as the old one did flat out. Hopeful to have a dyno date for the middle of next week to get some numbers.

i felt the same way when i swapped in the 4v, its not fast, but wow was it a night and day difference over the 2v motor. Glad to hear shes running good for ya!

Scheduled my dyno apt for the 20th, now time to speculate what it will make. What do y'all think, 10:1 331, tfs Cnc 170 heads, Ed Curtis cam(don't have cam card for specs), tmoss lower gt40,94 upper cobra with port matching, 70mm tb, pro-m 80 matched to 38lb injectors, 1"5/8 long tubes, dr gas x, and dumped magnaflows. It made 430/414 at the flywheel with a wieand dual plane, 650 holley and 1"5/8 long tubes at 30 degrees total timing.

u6y4uteh.jpghe6ytedy.jpg. Took some photos today, I'm looking into getting a decent camera. What would be a good budget minded option?

Some of the newer point and shoots are pretty damn good. You can pick up an older dslr fairly cheap off craigslist or amazon or ebay now i'm sure. A lot of it depends on the glass (lens) you use anyways so most dslr's will be a step up from cell phone cameras.

a6utyhu9.jpg. Not the best pic but got my breather tank installed today, hopefully I can crank the car Tommorrow and see if it helped any.

Started the at today and let it run, all is good so far and need to check for leaks Tomorrow. And dyno tune is Wednesday. Since I removed the pcv system that mean the a/f ratio should richin, just checking for peice of mind.

ugyvu2us.jpg. Here's the results he only pulled the car to 5100 rpm because he noticed a vibration in the drive shaft and didn't want to break it. But I'm still super stoked on what it made. This is also a very conservative tune on the a/f and timing. But it made 332/376, if he would of pulled it to 6k it prolly would of peaked in the 350-60 hp range. So I'm super stoked just need to fix my leak and get a new drive shaft.

Well I finally got it back together thanks to @Det_Riot for the tool for the rear main seal, just started it up on the jack stands for about 5 min no oil wile running. Gonna check back in a few hours and see if any has leak crossing my fingers not. Then if there not a rainy day in the new month I'll get it out for a photo shoot finally.

I'm crossing my fingers for you too! I got the tool back already, I know I'm gonna have to use it soon I just don't want tooooo =[

ok that's good you got it back, and there's no oil dripping on the ground I do see some of my green oil on my bell housing inspection plate but it looks like it's residual from leaking before. Should have cleanined it better, but there is no visable streams back there and none in the ground. Hopefully i will get a nice day sometime soon to see if it stays leak free after a drive.

Well nothing real exciting on the car lately..... But the engines had to come out due to the pressure bypass valve failing in the oil pump causing oil pressure to be 10-12 psi hot at idle. no damage internally so that's good gonna upgrade to a hv pump 7 quart pan and windage tray/ crank scraper.

The dyno numbers are pretty stout! That's a great power level for N/A.

Is the rear main still holding up? I'm still putting off doing mine because I can think of few things I'd rather do less than a rear main seal. I just wish it was guaranteed that changing it would fix the leak, it seems hit or miss from what I've read.

The dyno numbers are pretty stout! That's a great power level for N/A.

Is the rear main still holding up? I'm still putting off doing mine because I can think of few things I'd rather do less than a rear main seal. I just wish it was guaranteed that changing it would fix the leak, it seems hit or miss from what I've read.

. I know I was impressed by the numbers, I figured because I have the Cnc heads and not the fast cast heads, I'll probably pic up some more power when I go to an aftermarket intake as fox tb set up. And it's still leaking oil but we don't know if it's from the rear main or oil pan so we are gonna take care of it while it's out.

Well the car is back home and running better than ever no leaks no noises and 40 psi hot idle oil pressure. Long story short one of the lifter retainer bolts were to longs killed one of the cam bearings, and the engine had to be built again. That aside its running amazing still needs some fine tuning in the drivability section, but besides that it's great, and I am finally getting a hd photo shoot in the next week or to getting the car ready for our local world of wheels show.18dab18eeda70a2fe61bff52e2a38117.jpg

gotta love it when it all comes together and you can drive it again.  always puts a big smile on your face and makes the last months/years and money worth it.

damn just a touch too long of a bolt did all that :-/ GLad to hear shes back up and runnin tho!

yet this all it took couldn't even tell the cam had wore the bearing so until it was checked for roundness.

http://instagram.com/p/yD5x5-jbAN/. Here yA go @Steve-Oh idk how yall got the link to pic form so please fix that for me, it's got a little peele that needs to be wetsanded. But is not a big deal because the car hopefull will be getting a fresh coat of tuxedo black this year.

Got the bitch back on the dyno for tuning again, this time a differnt tuner and a very greedy mustang dyno. I'll get the sheet up when I get home. But it made 313/363 after the last pull. And for reference the same tune it made 330/375 on the dyno jet it made 292/345 so I'm pretty happy with it not to caught up in the big numbers I can already tell it's much faster and drivability is 1000x better.

post-375-14257755560679_thumb.jpgpost-375-1425775576956_thumb.jpg. Got the new meats on today, couldn't drive it due to the radiator being out to have a leak fixed. But I'm pretty excited to see how these hook with the stiffer sidewall than the normal r's

And I know the car needs more loww