Bullitt

Mustang Week 2014

i know i'm going rather then sitting in ohio gazing out my bedroom window with ONE tear slowly rolling down my face thinking of all the fun all the other mustang guys were having! :moody:

1-300x230.jpg

i wanna go and do a photoshoot with me & some of your sick ass mustangs on here. cause i'm hell bent on documenting everything, lol. but seriously i'll have a sick ass camera by then. oh shit with dans car bagged, lol. EPICNESS!!!!!

I'd like to see some asshole lowlife tow truck driver try to hook up to Tony's car when it's aired out, lol. We'd roll up to his dumbass standing there scratching his head lol.

I really wanna go now. i am planning ahead for sure now. I am saving right now. hopefully have some new mods by then haha

no need to worry about mods, there are plenty of stockers out there. make sure your car is absolutely reliable before you make the trip. you can pretty much plan on 90-100 degrees, stop and go traffic. nothing sucks more then working on a car, on the blistering hot, rocky cement on myrtle beach.

no need to worry about mods, there are plenty of stockers out there. make sure your car is absolutely reliable before you make the trip. you can pretty much plan on 90-100 degrees, stop and go traffic. nothing sucks more then working on a car, on the blistering hot, rocky cement on myrtle beach.

Yea ask my and Bryan how we know. Is sucks major ass. Epically when everyone your there with just watches you work on it

Mods don't matter for mustang week unless you're trying to win thrbdrag event or the dyno challenge. Other then that just have fun and enjoy the week! Hell I'd say the most fun/ entertaining times didn't even involve mustangs!

Mods don't matter for mustang week unless you're trying to win thrbdrag event or the dyno challenge. Other then that just have fun and enjoy the week! Hell I'd say the most fun/ entertaining times didn't even involve mustangs!

Yeah man. I know it's Mustang Week, but for me it's more of a week to spend time with friends I don't see very often.

I'll be there car or not hopefully it will be done by then. Definatly have to by a trailer not making that 1000 mile trip in a convertable mustang with dumps again lol.

I'm not sure if I'll be there, I don't think the rest of my crew from this year are going to be going back either. I'm at least going to hit Carlisle and then probably just keep it local. That trip is just too damn far to be feasible for me to get my car there.

I am definitely going to Charlotte, 50/50 on MW right now. I don't know if that good atmosphere will be there, 50th may bring in a huge crowd that will just make it different.