Bullitt

Mustang Week 2014

Sands is only trailer friendly is you get there early and get a good spot, it fills up pretty quick lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea we plan on leaving Saturday night and drive on down so we are there first thing Sunday ready to go

yea we plan on leaving Saturday night and drive on down so we are there first thing Sunday ready to go

I'm leaving Saturday night as well but not until after the Phillies game. Probably will see you en route, I'll be sure to wave!

The '95 please! Thanks.

I second this motion. You gotta be in the SN95 cruise. :D

Leaving Saturday morning! Someone gotta be the welcome wagon!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ah yes, nice and early. We used to leave at 12am but we've started leaving at like 3am/4am. Hard to stay awake but it's nice and cool at night and there isn't much traffic.

I second this motion. You gotta be in the SN95 cruise. :D

Ah yes, nice and early. We used to leave at 12am but we've started leaving at like 3am/4am. Hard to stay awake but it's nice and cool at night and there isn't much traffic.

Yupp we left around 4/5 last year too

Leaving Saturday morning! Someone gotta be the welcome wagon!

Save me a trailer spot! Double park the truck and draw on the ground with sidewalk chalk "Steve Regan Parking Only!! Violators punishable by death"... Or something to that extent.

Sent from Space

Save me a trailer spot! Double park the truck and draw on the ground with sidewalk chalk "Steve Regan Parking Only!! Violators punishable by death"... Or something to that extent.

Sent from Space

Like I said before lol we can park the trailers on each other! Then put the tow pigs underneath the condos

I have a Phillies game that Saturday at 7 so my plan was to leave directly from South Philly around 10pm. That's also based on whether I can work a deal out with the lot I park in to let me park in the back with the trailer.

Sent from Space

How much "amble" parking is at the Holiday Sands South for trailers?? Like i said this is our first go round to MW and when we got the room they said that had plenty of room. Do that many ppl trailer their toys to the event??

How much "amble" parking is at the Holiday Sands South for trailers?? Like i said this is our first go round to MW and when we got the room they said that had plenty of room. Do that many ppl trailer their toys to the event??

13640889904_ea82fdaa7a_b.jpg

Trailer / Tow Pig Parking:  This area was filled when I got there last year on Tuesday, so obviously it was full.  A lot of guys with enclosed trailers are here and usually leave their "Pigs" attached.  You have a fighting chance to get a good spot in here getting there when you do.

Tow Pig / Trailer / Mustang Parking:  This is where I had my trailer and Jeep parked last year (along the bottom spots in the dotted block).  I just backed it into a spot, detached the trailer and then parked the Jeep & Mustang next to it.   There should be plenty of parking here.

Mustang  Parking Only  This entire lot is roped off for HSS Mustang parking.  This lot is mostly packed, I think I only parked here once.

Other Parking / Check-in:  This lot is also full pretty much the entire week.  Don't make the mistake of trying to pull in here to check-in with the trailer attached like I did last year, it's a pretty tight squeeze and it's just not necessary.  Park in the back lot first and get yourself situated then go check-in.  They'll give you all the required parking tags for the tow pig and Mustang.

I can't wait!!!! I'm actually going to be there this year!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Who all are you staying wif down there?

FSN BRO!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Only thing you hate more than sex is a tricycle!

Baahahahahah and noooobody but us and Kyle know why that's so funny !!!

But Bryan I think it was "you hate sex more than a tricyle!" Bahaha!

Baahahahahah and noooobody but us and Kyle know why that's so funny !!!

But Bryan I think it was "you hate sex more than a tricyle!" Bahaha!

Yah that's right lol I

Yah knew it sounds wrong when I typed it

Getting real close; I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys up there. Just realy wish I could get my car up there this year.

Getting real close; I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys up there. Just realy wish I could get my car up there this year.

Transmission is in the shop hoping to get it back on Friday so I can put it in on Sunday. Leaving Wed night so I can be there Thursday morning. Cant wait to meet everyone. So where will everyone be thursday morning?