Bullitt

Pre-Order your SN95Source.com Lanyard TODAY!!

pancake batter on the fingers? :shiftyeyes:

i'll take somethin, lol. how do i pay for shit on here hahaa? do i really need to register for a pay pal? any other way?

PayPal is the norm but we can work something out brotha.
Tony just mail the money to me... Ill take care of the rest!

Sent from Space

or you could do this lol
ill take 2

EDIT: payment sent

Thank you!!

Ballas only deal in straight cash homieee
hahahaha

Lanyards came today but I am not happy with them. They are not as wide as I wanted and the logo isn't anywhere near as easy to read as the art work show it would be. The hooks are not bad but I would definitely go with stronger ones next time. I am going to see what happens if we are not happy with them and what we need to do to get these where they should be. I will post up actual samples for you guys to be the judge as well as show them to Sean and see what he says from a up close review.

Here it is. Mind you it's not as wide as it looks in pictures. These are only 5/8" wide, I think what we want would either be the 3/4" or the 1" one. The logo isn't easy to read either so I think we need to switch it to look just like the logo on the dark theme also the j hook isn't as strong as I would hope for. Thoughts?

post-1-13881839007127_thumb.jpg

post-1-13881839009245_thumb.jpg

post-1-13881839014013_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bullitt

Well still haven't heard anything back so I am going to email them again when I get home. I have one from Trufiber and measured it and we def want 5/8" in ones. I'll keep you updated on this. Sorry for the delay guys I really wanted to have these out to you guys but I want to make sure you get top notch products.

Ok so long story short what we have is what we are stuck with, at least this order. They are going to discount our next order but seeing how we have to buy a 100 at a time that one isn't anytime soon. I have shown a couple of guys and they say they aren't that bad and that they would still buy one so we'll move these then on the next order I am trying to see if they will send me one sample to make sure they are good to go before making a complete order. Pre-orders will be going out sometime this week and I will pm you once yours has shipped. I will also make a new sales thread for these so I will be locking this one as of this post.