ttocs

my mustang club cruis in and HUGE/cool hot rod show.

The end of aug(23-25) there is a HUGE hot-rod(pre 49) show in my home town that is worth a trip if anyone is close and looking to take a road trip. On top of that my mustang club is having its monthly cruise in on the Friday night of that weekend. Frog follies is the name of the show in Evansville Indiana and they regularly get over 4000 cars to take over the 4h grounds. On top of the amazing cars to see there is also a big swap meet area and a vendors area. You can get your car weighed and its suspension evaluated by ridetech and have a good time all around. Evansville is located at the very southern tip of Indiana at the KY/IL/IN boarder. Shane from slicks wax shack is looking into making the trip to check it out and would be happy to help anyone else interested help in finding a hotel if you are staying over night or just help getting around town. The cruise in Friday night with my club features a special "furthest traveled" award. Registration is free, donations accepted to go towards our charity a local child/clothing charity. We do have trophy's, door/raffle prizes, silent auction 50/50 drawing and a cake walk that is always well attended. Maybe slick can bring some goodies to sell/demonstrate if anyone wants something or wants too see something in action. On top of that the 24th is my birthday and I expect ALL of you to double the amount spent on me last year for this years present and I will triple what I spent on yours last year in return. That's just how I roll.... http://www.frogfollies.org/

Bumped into the ridetech guys while buying my parts car 2 days ago and they are looking forward to it. Was looking forward to them weighing my car this year but that will not be happening....

Next time you run into them tell them to kick the Fox Racing guys in the ass a bit and release the damn adjustable front shockwaves already...
Will do and funny enough it will be the 2nd year in a row I did so as I wanted to get them myself....