mscribellito

My 04 GT

Almost forgot to post this as well. Have any of you guys ever heard of Croftgate or had any experience with it? It is basically a water-less car wash system and some other cleaners. I was first introduced to it back at Mustang Week 2010 or so I think. I wasn't too impressed with it then. A bunch of people I know now love this stuff. Anyways, a good friend of mine asked if he could clean my car at this past weekend's Cars & Coffee. I let him do his thing and I was pretty surprised with the results. Here is a pic of the car afterwards.

z7alSJY.jpg

Well this is not really car related, but in this past week, I graduated from college (again), got a new job offer, and moved into our new house. Of course I got the garage set up first. Still lots of work to do. I plan on painting the walls this weekend and building a work bench. Also trying to find a welding table locally that is somewhat decent. I'm debating on whether or not I want to coat the floors. Stains don't really bother me.

aiZ9Ntu.jpg

S4hw8ZC.jpg

etFFfyN.jpg

lU4l0UM.jpg

Congrats dude!!! Underrated but totally awesome is carpet in the garage. Sounds messy, but feels so awesome when you're on your back. Whenever you tear it outta the house, stash some for the long nights on your back

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Haven't done anything crazy to the car lately. Just little odds and ends. I did a battery relocation to the trunk.

zWp5R9f.jpg

Which turned into this: a minor wire tuck

dWfD1cX.jpg

cUr33SI.jpg

I had some parts powdercoated, others were painted VHT wrinkle black

d4Fd4DX.jpg

cPfzVDQ.jpg

Getting closer

0B8HsCH.jpg

And done:

PkVtYHO.jpg

Cleaning, clay barring, waxing and getting ready for MW 14

R3MNb00.jpg

nXWly1g.jpg

came out nice!! i have a few tips on cleaning that textured/wrinkled paint when ya want to detail. the texture in that stuff likes to collect lint from microfiber like a sumbitch lol. just like bedliner paint does. 

Great job on the wire tuck!

Thanks! I plan to do more when I switch to the Edelbrock intake.

came out nice!! i have a few tips on cleaning that textured/wrinkled paint when ya want to detail. the texture in that stuff likes to collect lint from microfiber like a sumbitch lol. just like bedliner paint does. 

What kind of tips do you have? I may be needing them soon lol.

What kind of tips do you have? I may be needing them soon lol.

NEVER use any silicone based products on it lol. like armor all. to clean the brown dusty crap get an interior cleaner (natural finish) and a soft bristle 2" paint brush. squirt and brush....that's my tip :) lol

Not much has been happened to the car since Mustang Week, but I did pick up a Cobra hood the other day for $200! I also got a powder coated reservoir from a friend parting out a car out west. The hood is off the car now. I took my stocker off to go pick it up, but the stock hood is back on now until I get the Cobra hood back from paint.

zTgxXRi.jpg

3l742lD.jpg