AutoBadges.com

ShowStang - the '95 single port coupe with 300rwhp!!!!

I guess it's time to make a small post to show my baby off a bit :)

EXTERIOR:

· Custom 2 Tone Red Metallic Mica/ Mercedes Black courtesy of SprayedinLA.com

· Classic Design Concepts Side Scoops

· ABC Exclusive Cobra Front Bumper Lip

· Custom "SHO STNG " License Plates

· Shaved Fender Emblems

· 19" x 8" Front iForged Aero 3 Piece rims, 19" x 10" Rear iForged Aero 3 Piece Rims

· BFGoodrich 295/45/ZR19 Rear Tires and 245/35/ZR19 Front Tires

· Painted Side Mirrors

· Classic Design Concepts Side Exhaust Skirts

· Saleen Rear Bumper Cover

· Saleen S281 Wing

· Exported 1996-1998 Taillights with Sequential effect

· Cervini's Cobra R Hood

· Cobra Front bumper with Cobra fog lights

· Smoked Headlights with 6000K HID Kit

· Smoked Clear Corners

· Billet Aluminum Grille with Pony Cutout

trans.gif

INTERIOR:

· Autometer

· Clock Pod with Water and Oil Guages

· 5" Monster Tachometer with shiftlite (recently removed)

· Dual A-Pillar Pod with Boost Guage Air/Fuel Ratio Guage

· Mustang Script Floor Mats

· MGW Headlight Knob

· MGW A/C Knobs

· MGW Cigarette Lighter

· MGW Coat Hangers

· MGW Turn Signal

· MGW Tilt Lever

· MGW Door Pins

· Custom Instrumental Insert

· Carbon Fiber Instrumental Insert

· Carbon Fiber Emergency Brake Handle

· Carbon Fiber Shifter Bezel, Door bezels, Radio Bezel, Door Panels

· FR500 Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

· Custom Playstation 2 Enclosure Replacing Glovebox

· Custom Leather Seatbelt Pads

· Custom 2 Tone Seats with Custom Embroidery

· Custom shift boot

· Custom ebrake handle

· Custom 2 tone Leather Ebrake boot

· Custom 2 tone Leather Shifter boot

· Custom 2 tone Leather Armrest

trans.gif

ENGINE:

· MGW Triple Chrome Oil Cap and Dipstick Handle

· Powdercoated Candy Apple red Aluminum Fuse Box Cover

· Red Engine Hosing

· Powder Coated Candy Apple Red Valve Covers

· Powder Coated Candy Apple Red Vortech Discharge Tube

· Polished Upper intake, alternator, brackets, pullies and supercharger

· Coolflex Polished Radiator Hoses

· StangWires 8mm Chrome Plug Wires

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS:

· Tuned By Steve at : PowerTrain Dynamics

· V1 Vortech Supercharger pushing 10lbs boost using a custom made 2.90" blower pulley and now over 300rwhp and 310tq+

· 3 Core Custom Intercooler by BTI

· 3 Core Fluidyne Radiator

· Harland Sharp 1.73 Roller Rockers

· Spec Stage II Clutch w/ adjustable quadrant and firewall

· Borla Side Exhaust

· Bassani Custom Bent Offroad X-Pipe (meant for 95 GT, custom bent to V6 headers)

· JBA Chrome Shorty Headers

· SSM Wiseco Forged Pistons / Bore Size 3.8300 @ clearance of .0040, comp. height 1.610

· 1992 Thunderbird Supercoupe Rods with Full Floating Pins

· 1992 Thunderbird Supercoupe Stage II Ported & Polished Heads

- - -> 3-angle Valve Job with Chevy Valves, Comp Cam Springs

· RPM Ported and Polished Lower Intake

· RPM Cut N' Welded Upper Intake Manifold

· 214/225 Redlined Performance Mustangs Camshaft with Comp Cam pushrods

· 56mm BBK Throttle Body

· 80mm Mass Air Flow

· 255 Walbro Fuel Pump

· 42# Ford Fuel Injectors

· ARP Bolts throughout engine

· FRPP 3.73 Gears with Traction Lock

· Autolite Spark Plugs gapped to .033

· 8mm MSD Spark Plug Wires

· Steeda Tri Ax Shifter

trans.gif

SUSPENSION MODIFICATIONS:

· Bilstein Shocks and Struts

· Eibach Pro Kit Springs

· Maximum Motorsport CHROME Caster Camber Plates

· Steeda Lower Control Arms

· FRPP Upper Control Arms

· Jamex G-load Brace

MODIFICATIONS:

· Alpine IVA-D310 DvD/Cd/Mp3 InDash Unit

· 2 - 10" Kicker L7 Solo Barics

· 2 - 5x7" Infiniti Kappa's

· 2 - 5x7" Pioneers

· 2 - Infiniti Kappa Tweeters

· Hifonics Brutus 1600x1 Amplifier

· Hifonics Zeus 640x4 Amplifier

· Optima Yellow Top Battery

· 4 Guage Monster Cable Wiring

· 1 Farad RF Capacitor

A few pictures for you. Please note that the Lambo Doors were sponsored from VDI and was the prototype vehicle for them and one of the first 94-98 to ever have them :D

wel_showstang.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

enginenew.JPG

9.JPG

8.JPG

engine_5.jpg

engine_7.jpg

4.jpg

5.JPG

8.jpg

9.JPG

Recently I have ripped apart the interior, carpet, panels, got airbrushed products and started swapping them out:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

19.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg15.jpg

9.jpg

Next up is the dash....need to remove gauges though and that's a B#%()

16.jpg

Hope you enjoyed

This was the last tune (YEARS AGO) and it was set to daily driver tune and maxed out the MAF. With a Lightning MAF and stronger tune, they said it would hit 325-350rwhp or so

dyno_6_large.jpg

If you want more, you can visit www.ShowStang.com :)

post-300-13881838931668_thumb.jpg

post-300-13881838924349_thumb.jpg

post-300-13881838925937_thumb.jpg

post-300-13881838927101_thumb.jpg

post-300-13881838928181_thumb.jpg

Edited by AutoBadges.com

Not my cup of tea, but sure is some amazing work that been put in to that car. Reading about your engine mods reminds me of exactly why I pretty much gave up hope of making my car remotely fast (94 V6 as well), with all the stuff you have put into that engine it is only putting out 300 rwhp, don't get me wrong that is impressive for a singleport, but still..

Mad respect for the amount of work you put in! As others said the interior is a little over the top with the full console and dash airbrushed but different strokes for different folks. I would of loved to see a nice clean interior with subtle mods buy I guess since its a show car subtleties go unnoticed

allot of work into that car. a few things i'd do differently but i'm old sooooo.....

nice car.

That could be said about any car really right? Many things on your car I'd do differently, etc :)

Very nice! Love the wheels and paint!

That dash cover is pretty cool, how we'll did it fit?

I haven't installed it yet...that's next on the list. Having to remove the gauges from the dash is what is holding me back as they have to unhook from the enginebay and I HATE that.

Not my cup of tea, but sure is some amazing work that been put in to that car. Reading about your engine mods reminds me of exactly why I pretty much gave up hope of making my car remotely fast (94 V6 as well), with all the stuff you have put into that engine it is only putting out 300 rwhp, don't get me wrong that is impressive for a singleport, but still..

Thank you. Yeah I know it's not massive power, but you have to remember I put this car together about 10 years ago when single ports were the thing and this was quite a unique and fast ride lol Not many singleport 300rwhp V6 mustangs you can find...heck not many now. SO with sponsors and working my butt off, I got into several magazines....which was my goal. I haven't done anything car show related etc in at least 5 years (hmmm, I been married 5 1/2 years) lol

lot of unique ideas on there. i do really love the exterior, but the interior is a little over the top for me.

Thanks. Yeah I was planning to go a bit over the top to stand out and had an airbrusher so I went for it. Back in the time of shows, many fiberglassed the interior and many people voted for those cars for shows etc

Nice ride man, def a lot of work put into it! Do you have any more pics with the dash in it too?

Haven't installed it quite yet...but soon enough :)

Mad respect for the amount of work you put in! As others said the interior is a little over the top with the full console and dash airbrushed but different strokes for different folks. I would of loved to see a nice clean interior with subtle mods buy I guess since its a show car subtleties go unnoticed

I appreciate the respect. If you look at the other magazine features, it is how the interior was (clean and 2 tone) but that got played out after so many years of shows...so as a Car Show Goon, I HAD to do something to show people I was still in the game. Then I had all these parts laying around here after I repainted it, and I said...hell with it, let me install them.

That could be said about any car really right? Many things on your car I'd do differently, etc :)

right! i too would do many things different on my car haha!!! i am impressed with the 300HP outta the sixxer!! love the wheels and the front abcexclusive front bumper too.

right! i too would do many things different on my car haha!!! i am impressed with the 300HP outta the sixxer!! love the wheels and the front abcexclusive front bumper too.

I appreciate it greatly Tony. Yes likewise on my car...the interior is 'over the top' but when you have had a showcar in show after show, you have to change something extreme to keep winning lol

Thank you. Yeah I know it's not massive power, but you have to remember I put this car together about 10 years ago when single ports were the thing and this was quite a unique and fast ride lol Not many singleport 300rwhp V6 mustangs you can find...heck not many now. SO with sponsors and working my butt off, I got into several magazines....which was my goal. I haven't done anything car show related etc in at least 5 years (hmmm, I been married 5 1/2 years) lol

Yeah, I remember you posting the car on 3.8mustang (back when it was called that). :) Do you have any future plans for the car?

with a show car over the top is what usually wins and some people do over the top with no direction but at least with yours the theme stays the same through out which I like. Lots of rich time put into that car and I wouldn't turn my nose up to it at all. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I remember you posting the car on 3.8mustang (back when it was called that). :) Do you have any future plans for the car?

Yeah that was a while back now lol. Plans? Nothing yet...it's been garaged since the paint job and 2 magazine features. MM&FF wanted to feature it when I finished the interior....but I have yet to care LMAO!!! The photographer even contacted me...shows how out of the game I am lol!!!

with a show car over the top is what usually wins and some people do over the top with no direction but at least with yours the theme stays the same through out which I like. Lots of rich time put into that car and I wouldn't turn my nose up to it at all. :thumbsup:

I appreciate that greatly Steve. You see my vision :)

Yeah it's still around....I didn't think yours was still around either LOL I am not doing anything major to this car, it's retired...I am moving onto a BMW July 2014 :)

I got married and had a kid. I kimda fell out of the scene. Im gonna bring it back soon

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2