Forcefedhatch

wheel size and offset ?'S

our wheels are typically right around +30mm offset. 8" wide. those are -8mm more then stock and 1.5 inches wider. they will def stick out. i'd say no they wont fit right. but they are def sick wheels.

on 94-98's they will stick out. on 99-04's they will fit perfectly as long as you roll the fenders. my r-comp wheels are 18x9.5+20 and I'm able to stuff a 285 under the front suspension with just a fender roll ;)

Well heres the specs from the ebay store.. they are actualky 9.75".. the rears will fit perfect.. but with them calling for an 8.75 in front and usibg a 9.75 instead will that extra inch go in the wheel well or on the fender side of the wheel.. it may be ok to pull the fenders 1" but anymore will be really stretching it lol what are your thoughts now.. and honest realization. .

Posted via Topify using Android

can ya find out what the backspacing is on the fronts? that needs to be considered also. right around 6" of backspacing and 30mm offset is ideal. less offset and less backspacing will just push it out more. my fronts are 6" backspacing with 34mm offset lol. 9" wide wheel and they sit pretty flush.

14mm's difference from those to mine. thats around 3/4". if the bckspacing is lees then 6" then roll fenders all day. wont matter cause you will be boncing off the tread hahaa. just my .02...they are def the wrong size.

Ok I just bought these. . Only 325.00 shipped I love ebay lol.. 18x9 and 18x10

dam dude thats a fn deal, lol. those look DEEP. i think they will look nasty on you sn. these go on the blue one right?

i'm sure you have some kinda drop right, lol? if an aggressive one do the 35's in the rear with and 255/40's will look about perfect in the front. good matched sidewall

- - - Updated - - -

set ya about like v8powa's sn. 295/35's and 255/40's. 8" and 10" bullets

1073.jpg

Ok got a hella deal on tires!! 285/40 rear and 255 40 fronts goodyear supercars for 450.00 new.. too good to pass up

Where the fuck did you find those!? I'm planning on new rubber with tax return and haven't seen any deals like that anywhere!