Det_Riot

Don't open this thread if don't want to see even more pictures of my car (post 24.)

But i just had to share these shots!I went out with a local photographer last night to do some light painting shots. To sum it up, they are badass! Go like his page on Facebook, ChoryanPhotography.

9505152415_d9ba5c66b1_o.jpg

9508077614_5f5ab0611f_o.jpg

Posted via Topify using Android

Edited by Det_Riot
fixed

But i just had to share these shots!I went out with a local photographer last night to do some light painting shots. To sum it up, they are badass! Go like his page on Facebook, ChoryanPhotography.

9505152415_d9ba5c66b1_o.jpg

Posted via Topify using Android

holy hell, not the right blue but your car would loooook gooooood in that blue too. I have a new background thank you.

Pure sex! Your stang almost looks BAB in the pics though. Does it really look like that at night or did the photographer saturate the photos in photoshop?

Really looks like that at night. Its a crazy how much the color changes

• Moderators

I could actually grow to like teal knowing it looks like that at night. Kinda like my old Performance Red 2001 V6. It looked dull and almost orange during the day, looked deep orange and sexy at night.

The pics on Facebook look more Teal than these, but either way. Absolutely badass.

That's funny because they're the same pictures Haha unless youre talking about older shots? I'm 99% sure he didn't do any saturation adjustments just layered the exposures up for different sections of the car

to answer your question:

3436738205_39906_Grumpy_Cat_Tard_YES_zYKy_answer_1_xlarge.png

it does look a little too blue, but the pictures turned out amazing.

Edited by Prokiller

That's funny because they're the same pictures Haha unless youre talking about older shots? I'm 99% sure he didn't do any saturation adjustments just layered the exposures up for different sections of the car

It may have been the difference Between my monitor and my cell phone.

oh my fn god dude!!! not only are the pics technically fn perfect but that fucking car is crazy hot!!!!! i dont know that i've ever been jealous of another mustang till these pics hahaha. faaaak!! if i ever get together with you i will throw my camera in the garbage and pop a squat while you do work! no shit...you can take over the shoot!!

9512092909_7d338f5038_b.jpg

^that shot is sooo perfect!! man you're almost as low as me haha.

Edited by tony