Det_Riot

Don't open this thread if don't want to see even more pictures of my car (post 24.)

Which one? The light painting one?

Thanks doooods!!

Grabbed the one photo off of his Facebook/Flickr account. Its the super sexy photo - real dark and almost makes your car look blue. Good stuff!

Edited by Shake&Bake

Car looks freaking awesome per usual!! I am normally not a fan of all black wheels but you car pulls off the stormtrooper look well. You, [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION], and myself neeeeeeed to somehow arrange a photoshoot with our cars!

You and I can meet up in the matter of a couple hour drive each Bryan, but Montana is a LONG haul lol.

I know this Lol that's what I'm saying. We need to make it happen

4 things..

1. BADASS!

2. I would have sex with your car its sexy as hell!! lol

3. did you ever get the car back on the dyno or track?

4. Can you dip my rims so they are black chrome! I want to do that to my saleen rims! I want some dipped/ black chromed saleens!!

Haha [MENTION=27]mustangmanjeff[/MENTION] thanks man! Nice yo see you still popping in and out

1&2 thanks dude!

3-went to the track way back in April. Best time was a 14.2@107.5 with like a 2.4 60'. Abysmal. Blew the t5, swapped in a tko3550. Literally did nothing else. Went about two weeks ago now, best time was a 14.0@99.1 with a 2.0 60'. no idea where that 8mph went over 4 months :( hopefully it is just the gear ratio in the trans messing with me but idk :/

4- I sent them out to get them done. Didn't do it myself. Check out my build thread for more info on the process

Haha @mustangmanjeff thanks man! Nice yo see you still popping in and out

1&2 thanks dude!

3-went to the track way back in April. Best time was a 14.2@107.5 with like a 2.4 60'. Abysmal. Blew the t5, swapped in a tko3550. Literally did nothing else. Went about two weeks ago now, best time was a 14.0@99.1 with a 2.0 60'. no idea where that 8mph went over 4 months :( hopefully it is just the gear ratio in the trans messing with me but idk :/

4- I sent them out to get them done. Didn't do it myself. Check out my build thread for more info on the process

that sucks :( yeah 107-108 mph is good for 12's and 300+rwhp.yeah 14.0@99 seems way off hope the engine is ok, a bolt on stock heads cam sn95 can break into the low 14's with a 100 trap. yeah i would think your setup could easily do 12's@110 and 300+rwhp. Hopefully once u get the transmission/ traction problem figured out it should run good times.

Edited by mustangmanjeff

that sucks :( yeah 107-108 mph is good for 12's and 300+rwhp.yeah 14.0@99 seems way off hope the engine is ok, a bolt on stock heads cam sn95 can break into the low 14's with a 100 trap. yeah i would think your setup could easily do 12's@110 and 300+rwhp. Hopefully once u get the transmission/ traction problem figured out it should run good times.

Exactly, if you go the by .2 in the 1/2 for every .1 of your 60' then if I could of cut a 2.0 when i went back in april I should of cut off a low 13 no problem. Time will tell soon as i'm trying to find some new valve covers to set up my pcv correctly and then swapping rear ends with [MENTION=341]1997cobra[/MENTION] and his 4.30's.

still stock. 3.08's. I'm kicking up to a 4.30 to see how it is. Should be about equivalent to a 4.10. with the 3.90s, it'd be about equivalent to a t-5 with 3.73s

So its geared differently than a t5. Do you know if the tko and the non tko are geared the same? Im not sure if i have the tko or not. If its like you say i might go with a 4 30 then.

So its geared differently than a t5. Do you know if the tko and the non tko are geared the same? Im not sure if i have the tko or not. If its like you say i might go with a 4 30 then.

Thanks buddy! Good info there. Guess i need to get under the car and figure out which one i got.

still stock. 3.08's. I'm kicking up to a 4.30 to see how it is. Should be about equivalent to a 4.10. with the 3.90s, it'd be about equivalent to a t-5 with 3.73s

That doesn't make any logical sense....

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All geared the same minus a 3550 has a shorter first gear then a tko, second third and 4th are identical and 5th is either a .68 or .62 or for the road race close ratio gear i believe its a .82 depending on model or year. All Which is nearly impossibly noticeable. All these are gear "ratios". 1-1 or fourth gear is the same regardless of transmissions (t5,tko,tko500,tko600,t56,tr3650, c4,e4od and so on and so fourth)

Bottom line, if you car goes 117 with a t5 with 4.10s at 6200 rpm in fourth gear... It will do the same with any tranny you put in.

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk