st33da

Lets see your coumper backgrounds

• Moderators
if you have Windows 7 its just the clock gadget. I put four on my screen and set and label them appropriately.

Well I'll be damned... carry on, I'm retarded.

I tried starting a thread like this called "Fresh Wallpapers Thread" or something like that a while back and it was pretty much me and Ferocious posting in it so I gave up on it, I guess everyone else was just using default windows backgrounds...

Edited by 95riosnake

I tried starting a thread like this called "Fresh Wallpapers Thread" or something like that a while back and it was pretty much me and Ferocious posting in it so I gave up on it.

Merge rm

I tried starting a thread like this called "Fresh Wallpapers Thread" or something like that a while back and it was pretty much me and Ferocious posting in it so I gave up on it, I guess everyone else was just using default windows backgrounds...

I did a search first to see if one had been started and didnt see anything otherwise I would have posted in there. lol maybe I just stuck at the internet.

This is a picture I took while visiting Alaska this summer.... needless to say I just go through my Alaska pics for my background now.

976099_4737638130946_402534748_o.jpg

Dude that pic is fcking awesome

Not sure the next time I'll be at a computer, so here's my phone. Pic I took down the street from my house.

[ATTACH]3205[/ATTACH]

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

You're alive!

Yeah buddy. Got back at 3:30 this morning and went into the shop at 7. My boss took one look at me and said "go get some sleep."

You've missed so much.....go look at my build thread.....

Oh no no, sucks though because every time I go away I come back looking through the forums as if I were a Hawaiian getting off the plane in soviet Russia in January.