Whiplash473

-:The Truck Thread:-

KGrHqUOKm4E4PccYS4mBOJzpYRQ_3_zps83d3b001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC04035_lg_zps536cf7e4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ORUDually_RearView_1152x864_zpse2904306.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

THAT is actually cool. Not all of these wanna be's, city boys, and white trash in lifted luxobarges.

Not really sure if this is a dig at me (although it doesn't apply I'm still not sure) but I know for a fact all the trucks in my last 5 posts (exluding the jeep since that's not from my computer) have seen mud up to the doors.

yaaaaay!! a thread i can also post in that is not most peoples cup of tea hahahahaa!!!

well as embarrassing as this truck is...heres my daily lol :)

2525348.jpg

2ea2c36.jpg

BUT!!!!! this truck has been on my mind for the last couple of months. sooooooo, maybe i'll say faaak it and do what i do turn this bitch into a full blon show truck. lil sumthin like this:

7f4002c.jpg

or this :)

68a978b.jpg

if i do...i will post a build thread in here cause its a cool forum that dont have a bunch of haters lol. you guys think it would be a good idea to post a mintruck build on this forum?

Bring it [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] I will follow the build thread!

post-341-1388183927248_thumb.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

pardon my ignorance, but how has this:

DSC04035_lg_zps536cf7e4.jpg

seen mud up to its doors? the ifs hangs down way below the door? mud puddle? Im seriously wondering because pushing that much mud is not easy

post-341-13881839269764_thumb.jpg

post-341-13881839271235_thumb.jpg

lifted-trucks-for-sale-gmc-4-1024x768_zps99952f9d.jpg

DQ_800_zps1ea51a0b.jpg

32253740004_large_zps76ef0f96.jpg

100013604_1_zps18420a56.jpg

457242_10150873964311479_575535872_o_zpsa21a0aa7.jpg

411225_2198109034276_490318222_o_zpse97c6328.jpg

1112dp_02700hp_lbzchevy_2500_rear_three_quarter_zps59803c73.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

seen mud up to its doors? the ifs hangs down way below the door? mud puddle? Im seriously wondering because pushing that much mud is not easy

That one I don't know about. It could be a mall crawler for all I know. He's not on the forum.

In desperate hope that this thread will grow some balls.

436826d1239987011-military-m35a2-deuce-half-3500-100_0979.jpg

@Slykin lol. glad im not the only one. Here is some unimog action

Unimog-1.jpg

THAT is actually cool. Not all of these wanna be's, city boys, and white trash in lifted luxobarges.
those trucks are nuts. i dont know that many people will own some shit like that. the trucks in this thread so far are fuckin sick!! keep 'em comin whip :)

It's funny how a clean lifted truck gets shit because it's not six different colors with scrapes and dings all over. Basically if you lift a truck it needs to be a complete piece of shit or everyone calls you a mall crawler.

not exactly, there is a difference between a truck that is functionally lifted, and one that is not. Having sidesteps, obnoxious drivetrain angles, ladder bars that hang as low as the differential etc are all dead giveaways of a "mall crawler." As you can see from the video I posted, a 15 inch lift is not necessary for anything. I can show you 1000 jeeps that actually look good, get washed and waxed on a daily basis, and get the living christ wheeled out of them. Spotting a mall crawler is as easy as spotting a whore on 8 mile. Also, I should note that "wheeling" and "mud bogging" are 2 different things. Mud bogging requires little suspension performance, big tires and big power are the key. Wheeling requires a suspension system that can articulate, and a vehicle that isnt so high in the air that it is easily tipped

This guy can wheel

This is a mall crawler

IMG_0017_zpsf74bad3a.jpg

not exactly, there is a difference between a truck that is functionally lifted, and one that is not. Having sidesteps, obnoxious drivetrain angles, ladder bars that hang as low as the differential etc are all dead giveaways of a "mall crawler." As you can see from the video I posted, a 15 inch lift is not necessary for anything. I can show you 1000 jeeps that actually look good, get washed and waxed on a daily basis, and get the living christ wheeled out of them. Spotting a mall crawler is as easy as spotting a whore on 8 mile. Also, I should note that "wheeling" and "mud bogging" are 2 different things. Mud bogging requires little suspension performance, big tires and big power are the key. Wheeling requires a suspension system that can articulate, and a vehicle that isnt so high in the air that it is easily tipped

This guy can wheel

This is a mall crawler

IMG_0017_zpsf74bad3a.jpg

I agree with you about everything except the traction bars, wheel hop is a killer but there are styles that are ridiculous like you said. The blue silvy is my friend Derek's and you're right, he wheels the snots out of it.

- - - Updated - - -

oceancity007_zps382e4ed7.jpg

DSC06943_zps1aeb083e.jpg

1026081559_zpsb564cc96.jpg

pimprider_zps39f92233.jpg

mgrotel2_zps0a6357be.jpg

This guy can wheel

This is a mall crawler

IMG_0017_zpsf74bad3a.jpg

so make a list of the types of trucks and what suspensions they need to have and go make a thread...title it 1997cobra and slykins types of trucks thread, lol. no bashing my dude...cool? :)

I just hate posers. Kudos to those who actually use theirs, I just have a hard time believing that a truck without a single dent in it is truly used hard. I'm not digging at anyone in this thread, I just hate the new style of "trucks".

thats you though, lol. let folks post wtf ever they wanna post. i post shit tht would'nt even make it over most speed bumps :P am i a poser? eeeehhh no, just like the look. who cares.

I just hate posers. Kudos to those who actually use theirs, I just have a hard time believing that a truck without a single dent in it is truly used hard. I'm not digging at anyone in this thread, I just hate the new style of "trucks".

STAHP THE H8 BRA

post-341-13881839276111_thumb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBEwhIgIySY71KirzHvWjUhREpUU8JAvR0-JbbUh7SmmI55F6NQw

DSC0850-copy-L.jpg

legacy_power_wagon_02.jpg

It's a burb, and I'm telling you dude you would blow a load if you knew what that thing really has had done to it. I know you could understand, that thing was bone stock when he got it.

STAHP THE H8 BRA

just post pics of trucks dude and keep the smart ass shit out. nobody wants to post shit then here you say there posers or compare them to fuckin 8 mile whores. quit buggin about it.

It's a burb, and I'm telling you dude you would blow a load if you knew what that thing really has had done to it. I know you could understand, that thing was bone stock when he got it.
i wanna see what the interior and under hood look like, lol.

just post pics of trucks dude and keep the smart ass shit out. nobody wants to post shit then here you say there posers or compare them to fuckin 8 mile whores. quit buggin about it.

first off, never compared them to 8 mile whores

" Spotting a mall crawler is as easy as spotting a whore on 8 mile"

i simply said that they are as easy to spot.

second, never called anything or anyone a poser

third, not bugging out. it was a joke

fourth, how am i getting this when all the "hate" and name calling was done by slykin

oh, yeah...im not a moderator

so in a simple summary, my post gets "shit" on (i can take it) by whippy, slykin spits hate all over mall crawlers, but I can't explain the difference between a mall crawler and a wheeler with absolutely no hatred. ok

This is the truck thread not mall cruisers, not boggers, not Wheeling trucks. Quit your bickering. People like different style trucks. People like different style mustangs. If you don't agree with something someone else likes, brush it aside and move along. I don't want to start deleting posts.

This thread best be in order by morning.

That is all.