Whiplash473

-:Dat Dirty Stance Thread:-

Sweet dude. I think those cars are pretty neat but those wheels and that stance are unbelievable!!!

It's definitely a car I wouldn't mind owning! I was actually looking on CL for one recently to see how much they go for. Could be a sweet DD haha

I love the cambered look, I just wanna know why every car I see around here with it, looks like shit. lol... Spend the money to make it nice, cambered with body rusted through is not cool IMHO. Haha

No kidding, it's the same way around here. On the UTA campus we have a bunch of stanced S2000's, but the fender lips are all bent to hell and back.. looks terrible.

• Moderators
I want a Volvo pretty bad too lol. The old volvo amazon there was built by Koenigsegg's chief engineer or something like that. DO WANT.

Yessir. He also rendered a concept P1800 for Volvo before Ford sold them off to China. I just saw Volo's new concept coupe yesterday and it looks like a Swedish Mustang... a Moosetang?

Here's some stance for ya, this thing is straight up badass IMO. Street legal and American Iron legal? Yes please.

It's for sale on Corner-Carvers forums for $23k... ugh I wish I had a bigger garage (and the price was a little more reasonable - the car has a ton of great stuff done to it but $23k is a little high).

vfk6.jpg

v7st.jpg

wwf2.jpg

eky8.jpg

5veg.jpg

That car is bad ass!! 23k for a street legal road race car actually isent that bad if you think about it. Plus it looks like a solid show car, too bad it's 4 eyed, and hopefully that's an efi carb set up on it, then I'd say 20k it would be a good car.

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That car is bad ass!! 23k for a street legal road race car actually isent that bad if you think about it. Plus it looks like a solid show car, too bad it's 4 eyed, and hopefully that's an efi carb set up on it, then I'd say 20k it would be a good car.

It's just a 93 cobra 302 block with stock internals, Holley heads, Lunati cam, Edelbrock single plane and it's not EFI. The engine setup is the only downfall of the car IMO, if it had a nice forged stroker it would be well worth full asking price IMO. It would be hard for me to drop $23k on a car that might not even be cracking 300rwhp, regardless of how nice the rest of the car is lol.

It's just a 93 cobra 302 block with stock internals, Holley heads, Lunati cam, Edelbrock single plane and it's not EFI. The engine setup is the only downfall of the car IMO, if it had a nice forged stroker it would be well worth full asking price IMO. It would be hard for me to drop $23k on a car that might not even be cracking 300rwhp, regardless of how nice the rest of the car is lol.

Huh.. yeah. I SURELY thought that motor would be build to actually handle the stress of road racing, lol. Not even close to being worth it now.

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blasphemy. 4 eyes are the best.