Whiplash473

-:Dat Dirty Stance Thread:-

Not the craziest stanced car but still good and it's my inspiration for my build:

8068116943_8cdf9e2586_b.jpg

7924593416_fcb2330cd9_b.jpg

after owning my mustang for a couple years....this is the route i'd go next time around!! badass while still being driver friendly. love it!!!

dam steve dont eff around, lol. some sick shit dude!!!
I'm a get right to the point kind of a guy.
Guess I didn't realize it was a "1 up" the person before you type thread.

9179821694_0bb9c6a512_o.jpg

9179821972_c1c88e93d4_o.jpg

:thumb:

Not one up'ing just correcting, what you posted you're not buying at Beach Ford, what I posted is what you'll get. Plus your original pics didn't show the ST badging so from first glance all I see was and Focus MK2.

I'm a get right to the point kind of a guy.

Not one up'ing just correcting, what you posted you're not buying at Beach Ford, what I posted is what you'll get. Plus your original pics didn't show the ST badging so from first glance all I see was and Focus MK2.

I know what I'll get at the dealership. I've built them many times on there and have a few friends who own them. I was just saying I was talking to my wife about getting one and that the pictures were a ST. No harm though.

Not the craziest stanced car but still good and it's my inspiration for my build:

They're 19's if you didn't know, not sure if you're copying the car or not so I figured I'd say so.

They're 19's if you didn't know, not sure if you're copying the car or not so I figured I'd say so.

Not copying, just inspired by it. I stumbled across it today and it sold me on the hood & spoiler. I love the wheels too but I'd get them in 18s but I'm currently set on CCW classics. Thank you for the info!! I need to read his mod list that he posted on svtp