Det_Riot

New Trans, Worse Numbers

Yeah [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION]. It's time your car gets a hurting put on it. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Bryan, come beat on my car for a while. Once you learn to drive that, you can drive anything

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Don't mind if I do.

If you've never been to the UP, you don't know Michigan dude.. Make it a point to get up there asap

That and we have 2 other axle shafts in the garage

Esconaba in the moonlight... I think that's the name of that stupid UP movie. I had a buddy on my first ship from the UP, and on deployment he made my whole shop watch that. Haha

Don't hate on UP! As @1997cobra said, it's a tear jerker!

Can't wait for footage from this. I'll be at the Wells Fargo Center watching the greatest hockey team of all time so I hope to see some sort of update when I get home!

Don't hate on UP! As @1997cobra said, it's a tear jerker!

Can't wait for footage from this. I'll be at the Wells Fargo Center watching the greatest hockey team of all time so I hope to see some sort of update when I get home!

That's funny. I didn't know the red wings got a new arena ;)

Yeah [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION]. It's time your car gets a hurting put on it. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind if I do.

It may or may not stay together. No promises

Today was a full on win. Even I hit a PB today. Good work @Det_Riot! But now it's build season. Here is my best slip for today. All my runs were super consistent. Sorry for the thread jack...

190CE26D-3FA3-4AF5-BA8C-EE7CFDE49F93-5811-000002EA592821A3_zpsea8577aa.jpgPay no attention to the R/T. I wasn't doing any tree work today, I just wanted it green... ;)

Today was a full on win. Even I hit a PB today. Good work @Det_Riot! But now it's build season. Here is my best slip for today. All my runs were super consistent. Sorry for the thread jack...

190CE26D-3FA3-4AF5-BA8C-EE7CFDE49F93-5811-000002EA592821A3_zpsea8577aa.jpgPay no attention to the R/T. I wasn't doing any tree work today, I just wanted it green... ;)

What do you launch at Kyle?

I thought you had ran a 12.3 before? What was your PB this time out?

Edited by F8L GT

I thought you had ran a 12.3 before? What was your PB this time out?

He ran a 12.4 on slicks. I think this was a pb on radials