Bullitt

If a Lanyard was shipped to you.....

Let us know if you have received it. We have had two that have received empty envelopes and we are now trying to track them to see if others meet the same fate.

Thank you and sorry for this inconvenience to those that got empty envelopes.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Received[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Didn't Receive[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Whiplash473[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Steve-Oh[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Psychorugby[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Det_Riot[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]95riosnake[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Autobadges.com[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]itsblue95[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Blackmage[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Ferocious[/TD]

[TD=align: center][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]SniveTroll[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]PRPVinyl[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]smallblocksn95[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]F8L GT[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by Steve@CJPP

Got my empty torn envelope.

how the hell could you have so many missing??? Bad employee?

my daughter and I shipped them so I will put this one on the United States Postal Service.

Once everyone has checked in I will reship to those that did not get theirs.

I mailed my parents a check last year, 3 weeks later they received a mangled envelope with a check I guarantee no bank would ever cash inside lol. It arrived in a plastic bag that read "We care" or something...I assume saying they cared enough to get it there eventually...no mention of putting it in a wood chipper first lol.

I mailed my parents a check last year, 3 weeks later they received a mangled envelope with a check I guarantee no bank would ever cash inside lol. It arrived in a plastic bag that read "We care" or something...I assume saying they cared enough to get it there eventually...no mention of putting it in a wood chipper first lol.

I get those every day working in accounts receivable / accounts payable. USPS loses, rips, and destroys mail all the time. Just a matter of the shitty service they provide.

@Bullitt, II got mine Monday, Envelope was torn up pretty bad. In the future you should really ship them in a padded envelope. The padded envelopes are stronger

Matt

Well I paid an extra .20 to prevent them from being eaten because they weren't flat, so I guess that .20 doesn't mean :censored: I will figure out another method without the Post Office getting anymore money from me lol.
Still no package here yet.
hell sounds like they ate and swallowed yours.

My guess is either someone in the department desperately needed lanyards to hold multiple sets of keys OR (although highly unlikely) the hook part got stuck in some machinery and got sucked out. . . :fish2:

Could it have been cheap envelopes that just tear easily? Are they 99cents ones? Seems weird that USPS would tear up the EXACT SAME envelopes ACROSS the country, don't you think?
I bought a box of envelopes nothing crazy.
i'm invisioning that all the mail goes through rollers and the hook couldnt pass through so someone just yanked em through and bam rip!
The crazy thing is when I went through the DIY process one question was asking the shape of the envelope so I picked the answer that roughly stated this envelope was not flat and was of uneven shape, this they charged me an extra .20 per package which I was find with which to me meant they were going to stick these in a machine that wouldn't eat them for dinner. I guess not.

Just need [MENTION=583]GearGambler[/MENTION] [MENTION=113]F8L GT[/MENTION] and I think I have everyone marked as answered. I will reship all these plus the one that [MENTION=778]SLOW95GTS[/MENTION] just ordered next week (Monday or Tuesday) I leave today at noon for Yellow Bullet Nationals.

Edited by Steve@CJPP

As of last night I still hadn't seen anything. I'll keep ya updated if something does arrive though.
Yeah more than likely if you haven't gotten it you aint going to see it. I will just send you a new one next week with the rest on the no list.

Thanks for doing this man! love the lanyard!
Thanks Mike!!

Ok @AutoBadges.com @PRPVinyl @Steve-Oh @Det_Riot @SLOW95GTS [MENTION=275]Blackmage[/MENTION] I shipped yours out on Tuesday so you should all see them soon, I hope. As long as the PO aren't greedy and snatching them this time.