SsangYong Rodius SsangYong_Rodius_RD400.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Škoda Roomster Skoda_Roomster_front_20091212.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Citroën Ami Citroen_AMI_6_(1).jpg 3_ami.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Volkswagen Thing 006_vw_thing.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

AMC Gremlin amc_gremlin_side_74.jpg gremlin-premier.jpg 1978_amc_gremlin-pic-5042832759635884627.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Sebring-Vanguard CitiCar sebring-vanguard_citicar_74.jpg sebring-vanguard-citicar_100183727_m.jpg 1974_vanguard_citicar_-_back.jpg

• Moderators

Can't agree with the E6x 5 Series or the X6 since that is what I wanted when I got the X5. Other than that you've been pretty spot on.

1999 Ford Taurus:

post-229-13881839457445_thumb.jpg

Tata Nano:

post-229-13881839458875_thumb.jpg

Smart Car:

post-229-13881839459935_thumb.jpg

Fiat 500 (although I did see an Abarth edition the other day that sounded pretty nasty):

post-229-13881839460989_thumb.jpg

My dad LOVES the H3 Hummers. In fact he used to have one, a black i5. He got rid of it over a year ago and bought my mother a Jeep and he bought an '11 Mustang. Wouldn't you know 3 days ago he traded the Mustang in on another H3?! At least this one is a v8, and orange.

For the record, I DO NOT like them.

Sent from Space

My dad LOVES the H3 Hummers. In fact he used to have one, a black i5. He got rid of it over a year ago and bought my mother a Jeep and he bought an '11 Mustang. Wouldn't you know 3 days ago he traded the Mustang in on another H3?! At least this one is a v8, and orange.

For the record, I DO NOT like them.

Sent from Space

the hummer was ruined by rap stars, lol. someone somewhere slapped on some gigantic spinners and every exterior accesory available while covering the entire interior with TV's so now when i do see any model of a hummer that image is burned into my head. makes me not dig the hummers also.

now if people actually built these hummers to be nasty ass off raoders or at least ran with that theme. they would prolly be respected and pleasant to look at haha.

too much of this where i live anyway :(

27378_87367.jpg

Edited by tony

the hummer was ruined by rap stars, lol. someone somewhere slapped on some gigantic spinners and every exterior accesory available while covering the entire interior with TV's so now when i do see any model of a hummer that image is burned into my head. makes me not dig the hummers also.

now if people actually built these hummers to be nasty ass off raoders or at least ran with that theme. they would prolly be respected and pleasant to look at haha.

too much of this where i live anyway :(

27378_87367.jpg

Funny you say that, it the exact same thing with hummers here in Tacoma/Seattle and where I used to live in California.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much the same goes for every Cadillac I see around here...and when they havn't been through the "Pimp my ride" mill and are stock they are owned by old people.

Funny you say that, it the exact same thing with hummers here in Tacoma/Seattle and where I used to live in California.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much the same goes for every Cadillac I see around here...and when they havn't been through the "Pimp my ride" mill and are stock they are owned by old people.

eeeggggg....zakly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!