Orange 94

Orange SIXXXER Build thread

Videos of exhaust?!

I've had lots of people ask me for videos. I'll see if I can make one.

i'd like to get ahold of that cheyene/c10 and FREAK it :)

Its for sale!

focus coupe?, I had no idea something like that ford produced.

I've never seen this car in europe...

Europe got all the good compacts :( I want an RS.

But yeah we have 08-11 coupes, our mk2s are real bastards though haha. Not terribly popular to do up. The coupes aren't very common though, lots of sedans which are ugly.

Went junk yard diving, orginally I was going for the focus... but I came across a couple SNs.
Found this, mine is starting to get really brittle. This is mint, just needs a clen :)

ySCPPuRl.jpg

Also, just won ROTM on CEP's facebook page (Custom Engine Parts)

Really happy to win a gift card to my favorite local shop!

SsH9tfil.png?1

awesome! congrats on the win and the junkyard find. Any time i find an SN in a yard around here its always picked clean. on a side note, i imagine even the junkyards in canada have beautifully picturesque back drops :D

No kidding.  I felt like a race car driver in Costa Rica... then I realized 60kmh is like 35mph.

I drive 60km all day long, 120 on the highway. Maybe 200...

Sounds impressive doesnt it :P

Do your car a favor and paint the top half of your door panels! Why Ford did this is beyond me :shrug:

Thats what the orginal 94 interior was like.

Thought about it, meh.

really? mine was full two tone...

Same but I got full black console, door panels, steering wheel, rear panels now need to address the two tone dash :(

Better pic of wideband and full length pillar pod.

XZN7s18l.jpg

Also did LED dome light swap. Its super bright in person.

ukw2xVzl.jpg

Got an award at frontier show, only one in my class though :P

xyKsePyl.jpg?1

Took a couple pictures on the way home in the village I grew up until grade 4

3M8y9wQl.jpg

pRtOlcUl.jpg

9DWV7rCl.jpg

dInfSdkl.jpg

GYbG5Q8l.jpg

Zuj5TOMl.jpg

ovvVJMWl.jpg

a32rwBhl.jpg

Well the mustang is parked for the year. Moved back into my suite for my last year of school.

Can't wait to finish, then I can focus on some big plans with the mustang or get a ST for a DD.

It's been a while since I've been on the forum to really look at any threads. If I would've been on when nominations were taking place for the September ROTM with pushrod set-ups I would have nominated you, man!

Glad to hear you only have one year of school left. I may have missed it before but what are you studying?

It's been a while since I've been on the forum to really look at any threads. If I would've been on when nominations were taking place for the September ROTM with pushrod set-ups I would have nominated you, man!

Glad to hear you only have one year of school left. I may have missed it before but what are you studying?

Thanks!

Mechanical Engineering Tech.

I started in a degree program for engineering, but wanted to be more hands on. Love it so far.

Thanks!

Mechanical Engineering Tech.

I started in a degree program for engineering, but wanted to be more hands on. Love it so far.

Sweet. My brother-in-law is an electrical engineer and my brother is back in school to learn electrical engineering tech, different kind of engineering but I can still appreciate how much I'm sure goes into what you're studying. Good luck with everything in your last year. I'm in my last year of pharmacy school so I know the feeling.

• Moderators

God himself could not drag me by my feet to live up there.  :blink:  EFFFF THAT!   I'm still wearing shorts daily.

I say this whenever my wife mentions moving "north' and she is only talking Kentucky.

God himself could not drag me by my feet to live up there.  :blink:  EFFFF THAT!   I'm still wearing shorts daily.

I'm still wearing shorts. Haha kidding, there are lots of people that do here though. I'm still declimatived from living in kelowna (super warm all year round, they think -10c is cold haha)