tangerine

my ride ,,,

Very clean and tasteful. The only thing I would say (which I think I said on the other place) is get the fuel door painted to match the car and it'll look a lot cleaner. Otherwise looking good!

Very clean and tasteful. The only thing I would say (which I think I said on the other place) is get the fuel door painted to match the car and it'll look a lot cleaner. Otherwise looking good!

+2 on the fuel door i know its gay looking lol . i will get a new one sometime lmao

Nice, I love the wheels with that color. Those FR500's look original? No wonder you kept telling me you had them in the chat on that other place and I wasn't sure what you meant lol. So that makes 2 of us on here and if 9383 whatever his name is makes it over here that's 3 of us lol.

Nice, I love the wheels with that color. Those FR500's look original? No wonder you kept telling me you had them in the chat on that other place and I wasn't sure what you meant lol. So that makes 2 of us on here and if 9383 whatever his name is makes it over here that's 3 of us lol.

hahahah told ya to get them .. love em don't ya? yea that was me .. lol

hahahah told ya to get them .. love em don't ya? yea that was me .. lol

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!! They are effffing sick! They give the car the look I was going for. THANKS! I'll have pics up whenever the monsoon thing ends here. Haven't washed the car in a while bc it rains every other day for a few months lol

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!! They are effffing sick! They give the car the look I was going for. THANKS! I'll have pics up whenever the monsoon thing ends here. Haven't washed the car in a while bc it rains every other day for a few months lol

sucks they r not wider in the rear tho, meh oh well i thaught about sending mine that place that makes them into skinnies for the front.. how cool would that look ? lol