Blackmage

Brake gods, speak at me.

Im not looking for anything over 4, so im hoping the rear should be fine for now..

what do you have out back? stock GT or cobra? if you have stock GT bias will be off.

take the cobra R for example. 4-pots front and the rear are the cobra sized. that car with tiny 265's has the stopping power of a vette in the 60-0.

what do you have out back? stock GT or cobra? if you have stock GT bias will be off.

take the cobra R for example. 4-pots front and the rear are the cobra sized. that car with tiny 265's has the stopping power of a vette in the 60-0.

stock GT. im assuming i shoud bump up to the cobra rears then at least?

stock GT. im assuming i shoud bump up to the cobra rears then at least?

definitely. that's what I'm doing. Jack Hidley said the brake bias should be solid for that. besides the stock 10.5" non-vented rotors are a joke.

definitely. that's what I'm doing. Jack Hidley said the brake bias should be solid for that. besides the stock 10.5" non-vented rotors are a joke.

Gotcha! Probably should have thought this out a little more after putting new rear calipers onto the stang like 2 months ago... lol

Check out this god damn beast of a brake kit for sale on SVTP, holy moly... asking $5k :eek2:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/suspension-brakes-258/969546-baer-14-rotors-6-4-piston.html

it'd be a cold day in hell before I ever spent that kind of money on brakes lmao. it'd seriously be cheaper to buy the 6-4 setup from Roush Yates and just make your own brackets.

Gotcha! Probably should have thought this out a little more after putting new rear calipers onto the stang like 2 months ago... lol

pretty sure you can reuse your calipers on a cobra rear setup. I believe there's some modifications you have to do though.