Toxzzic1

My 02 GT build

I just started a small build this week and thought I would post a little about the car. Here are a few pics as it sits. It currently has the following mods.

BBK c.a.i.

Flowmaster Mufflers

Autometer lunar gauge cluster

MGW shifter.

Changed all the lights

Here is the list of what is going on it over the next week. Let me know what you think. If you have any comments or ideas let me know.

Dragon plenum and 75mm TB

Vortech V2 S-Trim S/C with 3.33 pulley

SVT Focus fuel pump

42lb injectors

VMP Blow-through 75MM MAF housing and SCT BA5000 MAF sensor

Stage 2 water/meth system

headers

X pipe

SCT tuner

wideband,fuel pressure boost gauges for S/C

Frame Connectors

Cobra brakes

matts004_zps8799f1c2.jpg

matts002_zpsfb0471f3.jpg

matts005_zpse936e604.jpg

Edited by Toxzzic1

Thanks. I am planning a forged setup the first part of next year. I am hoping for 400rhwp with this setup and then 600rwhp by the end of next year. When you get ready to sell that brake setup let me know. If you haven't already promised it to someone.

Nice to see another new edge on the site! You have some good plans for the car, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :thumb:

I don't mind the projectors or halos (I have projector retrofits myself lol), I just never liked how the lenses on those lights have those angular bumps that swell out in front of the projectors.

Nice to see another new edge on the site! You have some good plans for the car, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :thumb:

I don't mind the projectors or halos (I have projector retrofits myself lol), I just never liked how the lenses on those lights have those angular bumps that swell out in front of the projectors.

I like the projectors. My h.i.d's seem to take to long to heat up though. I may go with the smoked lights just to match the tail lights. I did get to finally start on the build. I installed the Dragon plenum and 75mm TB. When I barely crack the throttle I have a whistle that I cannot get rid of. Anyone else ever ran into this? I am hoping to get everything else installed in the next couple of weeks. I work second shift so I do not have much time. I am having to do everything on Saturday. I also picked up a AEM wideband UEGO kit. I am still looking for a boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge. I was told that I should also get a oil temp gauge. Is that something that I really need?

Edited by Toxzzic1

I like the projectors. My h.i.d's seem to take to long to heat up though. I may go with the smoked lights just to match the tail lights. I did get to finally start on the build. I installed the Dragon plenum and 75mm TB. When I barely crack the throttle I have a whistle that I cannot get rid of. Anyone else ever ran into this? I am hoping to get everything else installed in the next couple of weeks. I work second shift so I do not have much time. I am having to do everything on Saturday. I also picked up a AEM wideband UEGO kit. I am still looking for a boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge. I was told that I should also get a oil temp gauge. Is that something that I really need?

Is that the wideband kit you drill a hole, and they have a strap that holds everything into place so you don't have to weld a bung to it?