blwnbyu

BLWNBYU's Its about time build thread :)

So you're saying the wife is capable of handing off sammiches directly into the garage. I like this layout. 

Hahaha, I like the way you think!

My kitchen is above my garage...hmmm... Time to fab a trap door and sandwich elevator.

If she can suck, she can make a sammich!  :2thumb:

My ex would rather make sammiches all day long.. I'm kind of a picky eater, so I'll take the blowies.

Picked up some gates high pressure fuel hose.. Rated to 255 psi and some fuel injection hose clamps.. Got everything fixed up.  

Stock fuel rails and a TFSR intake SUCK.. It is so incredibly hard to get the dizzy seated.. But I got it and she held pressure..

My new Canton Overflow tank just showed up too.. All I have left is to put the 02's back in and slip the chip in..

Looked at the tune. Looks like willy shut the TPS off.. Praying thats what it is.. In the PIP is says tps -99, which would explain it all, I hope.   Sent him an email and we'll start working on the tune tomorrow.  Got all the fuel leaks fixed up. Finally. Going to keep working on getting it back together.. Hoping to go for a test drive tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your cars a masterpiece! What kind of numbers are you expecting? 

thank you!

If I try, I should have no issue hitting 500rwhp right now, but I'm shooting for 700 to the tires with the 363 and T trim spinning to 7000..

With the 190cc 11R's and a 75mm Upper, a guy made 345rwhp on corral untuned with a stock shortblock..  These heads make some power!! I'm actually scared to dyno it because I  think it will make alot more power than I'm comfortable with on these pulleys.

thank you!

If I try, I should have no issue hitting 500rwhp right now, but I'm shooting for 700 to the tires with the 363 and T trim spinning to 7000..

With the 190cc 11R's and a 75mm Upper, a guy made 345rwhp on corral untuned with a stock shortblock..  These heads make some power!! I'm actually scared to dyno it because I  think it will make alot more power than I'm comfortable with on these pulleys.

Dang! Those are some serious numbers right there. Cant wait too see the final product.

It took a bit of digging and reading wiring diagrams. When I cleaned up the injector harness I removed any plugs that weren't being used.. The EGR position sensor shared the same 5V feed wire to the tps, and it was run thru the plug, so when I removed the plug, it killed everything after it. I figured this out by testing the wires right after the main plug in the engine bay, and they all had proper voltage and ground at that point, so then I pulled all the loom back off the harness and started testing continuity..

Ohh how some of the little things can bite ya in the @ss sometimes. Bet your relieved it was a simple mistake.

Yes..I was aware the car was wired like that so I tried to be very very careful to avoid doing that exact thing.. But.. A little patience and no panicking, it's all good.  Now i'm trying to figure out how to setup BE and EA so I can datalog.. Going to fire it up again here shortly with the tps working and see if it'll idle better lol.

good that it was a not so complicated thing.  i won't say it was simple because i'm sure it took you a while to figure that out.  good luck on the re-start up

I took a few days off from working on the car because I was burnt out.. Back at it now.. 

Cleaned up the interior and put the drivers seat back in. I got the throttle spaced out really nice so there's no slack anymore.

I still need to wire in my Wideband to the EGR POS Sensor wire on the computer so it can be datalogged.  I emailed decipha and told him I wanted him to do the tune.. I've already have enough of waiting on DirtyDirtyRacing..  I'll make a thread about him later..smh.

The plugs were pretty fouled from Idling for a minute or two, so I changed all of them. I also hooked up my air compressor to one of the vacuum lines to search for leaks because the car was surging so bad.. Didn't find a one, so I don't think there is an issue there.  Last thing I have to do is get it timed right. I can't see the timing marks with the light for the life of me, although I swear I did when I first started it.. Tried to time it again and nada...  Maybe the balancer spun in the first few minutes??  Still working on that one..

Also received my roush/yates coil wire to match the plug wires.. It literally is as thick as my welding lead on my suitcase welder.. Ridiculous!

And I overnighted another wideband 02 sensor just in case.. 

Stay tuned. Can't wait to get the little bugs worked out~

New update.. Haven't worked on it much lately.. 

Got my new MAF and everything is well.  I have a pretty serious vacuum leak coming from the intake spacer, so I ordered another spacer which will be here in a day or two. When i built my engine lift plate, I used the spacer for a template and had to tack the angles while on the spacer.. It must have got a little too hot and warped the spacer a little.. Now that I know i have the bugs worked out, I'm going to start reassembling it because I might have to leave for work in the next day or two and need the garage space again.. 

Stay tuned.  

So you aren't wasting any time in tearing it down again for engine bay work?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The plan was always to do that when the 363 and full MM front suspension comes..

Quarterhorse and Binary Editor. I HATE the borlas at lower rpm, but get on it and they sing

Nice, I looked into that but I really didn't wanna deal with the maf and complete stock wiring harness. Seems like your relatively good with the software. Congrats!

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car is running pretty good today.. Then the regulator on my 200 Amp PA alternator died. I ended up driving home from the car meet on battery lol..   The irony is that i JUST sold my spare alternator 3 weeks ago, which had been sitting around for years...  FML.

call up PA. they are pretty cool guys. had to warranty my alternator from them.

Talked to PA. Gonna send it in for repair. Won't cost much at all. I ordered another alternator as a spare that will be here friday