blwnbyu

BLWNBYU's Its about time build thread :)

Sounds great man! Not sure I get what you hate about the borlas at low RPM though.

I just don't like them a cruise rpm's.. I think it sounds more farm truckish lol.. But obviously, as soon as I start to get on it I absolutely love them.. Since it's pretty chilly out, it's blowing the tires off at about 1/4 throttle.. The 90mm accufab also lets in a fuckload of air in a hurry lol.

Wow, I don't think I ever noticed you had a graphic under the body line of your car. Now I need to go back and look for it in pics lol.

Sent from Space

LOL.. It has always been there..  When I bought the car, it had a little silver pinstripe or something.. Well, apparently it was covering a paint line on the fenders where the Original owner had the tops repainted.  So, When I pulled the original stripe I had to put something back on.. I always liked this one.. It's invisible in bright light,, and only shows up at certain angles.   I'm stuck with it now because they cleared over it when they painted my hood and blended the fenders... 

Since it's snowy and 11 degrees outside, I decided to wash and wax the car, since I'm pretty much done working on it for awhile.  All I have left is to put the other alternator in tomorrow and we can finish tuning. I should be leaving for work in the next week so this sums up the progress until I get back.  

Finally snapped a decent interior pic, which is super super hard to do in a dark garage lol..

12767312864_4b6edcf3ba_c.jpg
INterior 1 by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

And waxed and shiny again..

12766868635_3a9cee5d7c_c.jpg
waxed by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Looking awesome! I think the Wazee pulley set that Rich (@95opal) is selling from his car would look right at home on the motor btw :2thumb:

When I looked at his motor pics I was thinking the exact same thing. Its a shame mike stopped making them, doest leave us with to many options for pulleys any more.

When I looked at his motor pics I was thinking the exact same thing. Its a shame mike stopped making them, doest leave us with to many options for pulleys any more.

It definitely is, one less company that makes stuff for us left out 94/95 owners, pretty sad really.

What sucks is I had been talking back and forth with him about the billet, stock-sized water pump pulley he had made a prototype of that he was going to be selling soon (couple years ago), but it never became a reality. He was saying he was having a hard time getting enough interest in them to justify doing a run of them, and didn't want to end up sitting on an inventory of unsold pulleys.

Looks awesome matt! How long do you leave for work at a time?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

3 or 4 months

Looking awesome! I think the Wazee pulley set that Rich (@95opal) is selling from his car would look right at home on the motor btw :2thumb:

I've thought about the billet pulleys.. Part of me really likes the black.  There's a very good chance I'll be switching to fox accessories as well....  decisions decisions..

@blwnbyu whats new with the whip! Did you get the tune all straightened out before you're going to give up on it in favor of a termi?

Tune was almost dialed in, but the motor is seeing a ton of blowby and the blower needs a rebuild from the pulley touching the mind. Must have wiped the front bearing somehow. We'll see how this year goes. I have a hard time dropping $20k more into this car when that will literally buy another immaculate 600 horse cobra, but 99% of terminator prices are still ridiculous. There was a low mile sonic blue vert that sold for $16k locally. I SHOULD have bought it. I just bought a bunch of guns and been looking at 4 wheelers lol. I need to decide what direction to go with the car.. part of me wants to stay boosted and make a ton of power.. even switch to a turbo.. but part of me wants to a go back to NA with a high compression 408 and have an honestly much faster, nimble road racer, which is what I bought the car for to begin with.

784914aa47344bb978afdb6fd7aaddee.jpg

Sucks to hear about the issues, I love my procharger but I sometimes miss the simplicity of when it was just an N/A 347.

A high compression 408 with a big solid roller would be a very fun ride, and if you're feeling adventurous, imagine some ITB's crowning that beast... mmm

Read this thread again.  I just sold my 98 a month back and if I ever get another SN95 it will be a 94/95 Cobra like my old one and it'll look something like this one.  I can safely say that this is easily my favorite SN95 on the interwebs and it isn't even close.  Keep up the good work.