Tony

any atv/4 wheeler guys here?

been looking around at some on CL and i see an average price of about $2,000 (used ones of course).

what are some good name brand 4 wheelers and some shitty ones. seems like there are allot of yamaha 350 warriors lol. anyone know anything about those?

- - - Updated - - -

http://dayton.craigslist.org/sno/4233603425.html

http://dayton.craigslist.org/snd/4165107639.html

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/sno/4191152765.html

is it a bad idea to buy used 4 wheelers lol? i had 1 when i was a teen and loved it. want to get one and get my son into riding.

are you going to take it too a trail to get on it/jump it or just ride around my neighborhood all day like the a-holes down the street do too me? Quads are fun, I get that but I am not sure they are that much fun riding on concrete in circles all day... what kind/brand are you looking at?

On 2nd thought F-that forget he quad keep yourself focused on getin another stang mang!

lol, i'm still mustang hunting. thought about getting a 4 wheeler with taxes. and my neighbors would call the fuckin cops the second i tried to fly down a street so no....it would have to be back behind our house by some train tracks. theres some nice area back in there.

I have nothing against people wanting to ride as they are fun them but there is a time and a place. The people down the street have a 10-11 yr old and their family is into them. I do see them occasionally load them up into a trailer but for the most parts our weekends and evenings are spent listening to him just go around and around and around and around.... I shit you not for 5-7 hrs every 2 mins you hear him drive by as our neighborhood makes a nice loop that is normally not traveled much, he sees it as his racetrack... So yea I have not called the cops on him yet but I have been wondering if I could get a high enough powered pellet gun and a good scope could take out a tire?

I have nothing against people wanting to ride as they are fun them but there is a time and a place. The people down the street have a 10-11 yr old and their family is into them. I do see them occasionally load them up into a trailer but for the most parts our weekends and evenings are spent listening to him just go around and around and around and around.... I shit you not for 5-7 hrs every 2 mins you hear him drive by as our neighborhood makes a nice loop that is normally not traveled much, he sees it as his racetrack... So yea I have not called the cops on him yet but I have been wondering if I could get a high enough powered pellet gun and a good scope could take out a tire?
lmao!! dont get arrested man.

our neighborhood is aall a bunch of one way streets as any neighborhood in the city. i just happened to be luck that i'm at the end of our street and behind me is a field and railroad tracks. behind that is nothing but tons of open field and woods. that's behind me....now the other direction is broad st. which is the main street that runs through columbus. VERY VERY VERY busy street with no place to be on a 4 wheeler at all lol.