RockinHrse_98

North Carolina Guys and Girls, well anybody really!!

Hey guys and gals. Here to promote our fairly new group/club Meanstreet Mustangs (formerly Most Wanted Stangs) and get it up and growing. We are still a fairly new and small group, but we want that to change. We are originally based out of the Gastonia/Dallas NC area but I would love to see it go viral and nationwide as some other Mustang groups have. Feel free to join, post up a picture of your ride.

:bananalama:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440861566126177/

Also, to those of you who use instagram, if you happen to post a picture of your car, make sure you use the hashtag ‪#‎meanstreetmustangs‬so we can get our name out there, the more the better!! If you want to feel free to follow me on instagram at @goatee_gt98.

Edited by RockinHrse_98

Hey guys and gals. Here to promote our fairly new group/club Meanstreet Mustangs (formerly Most Wanted Stangs) and get it up and growing. We are still a fairly new and small group, but we want that to change. We are originally based out of the Gastonia/Dallas NC area but I would love to see it go viral and nationwide as some other Mustang groups have. Feel free to join, post up a picture of your ride.

:bananalama:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1440861566126177/

Also, to those of you who use instagram, if you happen to post a picture of your car, make sure you use the hashtag ‪#‎meanstreetmustangs‬so we can get our name out there, the more the better!! If you want to feel free to follow me on instagram at @goatee_gt98.

Howde from New Bern NC! 2004 Mach1. I am in!