Forcefedhatch

Interchangability ?'s..hmmmmmm!

Sooo. . Working on the new edge sixxer, and noticed that it has 19# inj. Just as the 94gt I have, and the air intake and maf plugs are identical..I wonder if I can swap my whole CAI,maf,and AIT into the sixxer from the 94.. samples<br /><br />94 gt plug and setup<br />same5y4u.jpg<br /><br />99v6 setup<br />u5edy4a5.jpg<br />(stock but with same size injectors) since scaling is the same.. and thermactor values should be as well.. im pretty sure I can just do a full plug and play swap.. what yall think??<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

your new edge should have the IAT built into the MAF 94-95 used a separate IAT. that should be the only visible difference. as for the actual connector just because the plug is the same does not mean the Pins in the plug are correct. you would have to compare the wiring diagram to make sure your powers and grounds are still in the same pin cavity

The 99 still has a seperate IAT.. the 2001+ models have the IAT integrated into the maf.. weird.. but all seems to match up wiring wise<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

<br /><br />Is that for the GT's? My 01 still has the separate IAT sensor. <br /><br />Misspelling brought to you by tapatalk<br /><br />

Hmm.. dunno.. my new edge is a v6.. crazy. . Hmm maybe mid year stuffzzz<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I know when I buolt a few turbo kits we used the 05+slot mafs because of the integration.. but I always thought the 94-04 had seperates.. till I read in one of my manuals thats late 01 swapped to integrated.. hmm<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Ok.. so rather than deak with interchangability. . I rigged up my own "CAI" using the 94 gt pieces haha.. either way.. works. And now I can start on the part out of the blue car..<br /><br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

a4ugy4uh.jpg<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Either way.. works lol.. and I tried to delete this account bryan and my tapatalk re adds it instantly..hmm<br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br /><br />