haterbuilt

my new 03 cobra

Just picked up this beautiful 15k mile cobra from my buddy tc(tarheeltrooper). So far its completely stock minus hres, 1 cut coil all the way around, and MM camber plates. Have full mm setup waiting to go in front, gonna do full bolt ons and some powdercoating. Love the car best riding mustang I've ever owned..  

IMG_0264.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_20140125_161757.jpg
one with my gfs moms corvette
IMG_20140126_172636.jpg

now if only my t56 magnum and new turbo would get here for my 98... lol

Love it Billy, are those the wheels off the 98?

I didn't know that he had two cobras (tarheeltrooper), his procharged car is insane. You should nudge him to join up here, we need more terminator owners here.

Those IRS's sure do ride nice don't they?  :2thumb:

nice pickup man

Thank you sir.

Damn boy . Nice cobra

Appreciate it super happy with it

Love it Billy, are those the wheels off the 98?

I didn't know that he had two cobras (tarheeltrooper), his procharged car is insane. You should nudge him to join up here, we need more terminator owners here.

Those IRS's sure do ride nice don't 

Yes they are 98s gettin big and littles and eventually hre 547s or 545s lol. He got all the parts off this car for the red one and swapped on of his drive train to thos car. He buys cobras on the side and flips them. I will def inform him of this place, and yes I love the irs!

Just picked up this beautiful 15k mile cobra from my buddy tc(tarheeltrooper). So far its completely stock minus hres, 1 cut coil all the way around, and MM camber plates. Have full mm setup waiting to go in front, gonna do full bolt ons and some powdercoating. Love the car best riding mustang I've ever owned..  

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_20140125_161757.jpg

one with my gfs moms corvette

IMG_20140126_172636.jpg

now if only my t56 magnum and new turbo would get here for my 98... lol

Damn that's nice. I just sold him a set of ARH headers for his other cobra.

NICE looking car. if your looking for some one to do the powder coating.... i know a guy

Thank you on compliments.. and I already have found a local thank you anyway!

On IG he was saying the 98 is shooting for 4 digit dyno numbers and the 03 will be more of a driver

What he said!

Damn that's nice. I just sold him a set of ARH headers for his other cobra.

Yes sir I'm picking up his lts and x next weekend.

Those hre's are just sexy as hell on that car...beautiful ride man.  It's looks like it was well taken care of.

Thank you so much!

Got a few plans for it. Need to make a build thread, have these parts waiting to on car.

Engine:

JLT Rai

BF 2.76 Pulley

BF Idle pulleys

Mac lts, x, and bassani catback

Dyno tune

Suspension

Full MM front setup

Cosmetics:

Torch Red valve covers

matte black blower and bridge

custom coil covers

Hydrodipped interior accents

hood struts

bangastang cover

Hoping it turns out good!

Teaser!

d6d9b47c877a11e3916312179a3278fb_8.jpg

I saw this on IG but didn't know it was yours. Both of your cars are sick as hell!

thanks buddy i appreciate it!

i'm really starting to like black on black. this cobra is badass haterbuilt!

i love black on balck and thanks man!

I finished up putting in the new mm front suspension setup, long tubes, x pipe, bassani catback, and some other small changes today...

front.jpg

datass.jpg

side2.jpg

20140223_172648.jpg

datass2.jpg

20140223_172821.jpg

unnamedk.jpg

Dat murdered cobra... absolutely loving the black on black on black man great find. And the red valve covers just adds to the awesome factor. Bet she runs real good and will keep you happy while waiting for your 98 to get built :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I love the car man! I'm so amazed how much better it performs in corners and ride quality over 98! The struggles real all I need is a clutch ,route some lines, and go over my 98 and I just can't get motivated to do it!

great looking car, awesome score

thanks alot man!

Looks bitching billy! Now the real question, which one gets brought to mustang week???

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

more than likely the 98 if it is running... i think it will look amazing on 3 piece 19" wheels ;)

very nice i relly like the black theme

thank you im so addicted to black wish i wasnt lol

Badass man, and I agree with Bryan...now the tough decision will come when you have to decide which car to take to an event lol.

If the 98 is done which it should be that will be the car... I love it too much to just ditch it for the new car and its completely built by me so I gotta take it! SN95s represent!

Turbo car is my bet ... Tons of terminators at mustang week. The interior accents look wicked dude .

turbo car all day! true alot of terminators, too much for me!

I love the car man! I'm so amazed how much better it performs in corners and ride quality over 98! The struggles real all I need is a clutch ,route some lines, and go over my 98 and I just can't get motivated to do it!

thanks alot man!

more than likely the 98 if it is running... i think it will look amazing on 3 piece 19" wheels ;)

thank you im so addicted to black wish i wasnt lol

If the 98 is done which it should be that will be the car... I love it too much to just ditch it for the new car and its completely built by me so I gotta take it! SN95s represent!

turbo car all day! true alot of terminators, too much for me!

My name is Bryan and I approve this message.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk