the5.ohh

New york

I know this is a pretty stale thread but wanted to say I'm in Rochester (Fairport) as well, OnyxCobra.

Rick

Ryan's lame sauce and doesn't post here anymore! [emoji6]... Nor does he drive his car!

Haha, cool, my normal grocery trip is the Wegmans there, if you see me in my yellow 95 gt, feel free to say hello. Going to put it away this week and register my Lincoln ls I just brought out here, it will be my winter car :-)

• Supporting Member

Yeah, sounds dumb but I did, from Southern California to Rochester, NY

It was back in 1994 though so I'm almost a native here now

Ohhh ok. Guess it's hard to ask why given it was so long ago. I'll never leave the southwest now that I've finally got my family here.

Ohhh ok. Guess it's hard to ask why given it was so long ago. I'll never leave the southwest now that I've finally got my family here.

Not hard to answer :-) it was money, plain and simple. I was offered a great job here and I packed up the family and left, It actually isn't bad, the only really bad part is the winter. I really should have got into snowmobiles or skiing or something but I just look out the window and wait until the snow melts :-)

Yeah, sounds dumb but I did, from Southern California to Rochester, NY

It was back in 1994 though so I'm almost a native here now

that's funny, I moved here in '94 too from Chicago.  Chicago still feels like home though.

that's funny, I moved here in '94 too from Chicago.  Chicago still feels like home though.

I got here memorial day weekend in 94 and it was gorgeous here, I was thinking why doesn't everyone live here? Then winter arrived :-)

I got here memorial day weekend in 94 and it was gorgeous here, I was thinking why doesn't everyone live here? Then winter arrived :-)

yep, then over the next week it probably rained every other day and had a temperature fluctuation of 20 degrees lol.