95opal

95opal's Collection

I'm still floored at how fast Tom built that car. And it's even cooler that it's Stacey's car and she's pumped about going to V dub shows with it! I wish I could get my wife into the car scene, but I guess if we both were into cars we'd be bankrupt in no time so maybe it's better that she isn't... lol

I'm still floored at how fast Tom built that car. And it's even cooler that it's Stacey's car and she's pumped about going to V dub shows with it! I wish I could get my wife into the car scene, but I guess if we both were into cars we'd be bankrupt in no time so maybe it's better that she isn't... lol

if she was into cars, you know yours would NEVER get touched either ;)

That is pretty kick ass.  What is it though?  My car knowledge pretty much stops in the 50s/60s.  Always wanted to ride in/drive something old like that though.  Oldest car I've been in is a '67 Dodge.

Not sure on the exact year but I believe tonys close its a 30 something ford coupe. The owner used to be the president of the Ct hot rod association and he just basically builds cars for a living. This one is his latest and it is truly a beautiful car. The body on this car is 100% perfect it spent more than 9 months in the body shop being prepped for paint after all the metal work was completed. Not sure on all the specs but I will be seeing him when I get back in town Tuesday and will get some more info for you guys. We just pulled it out of the shop to grab a couple of quick pics for advertisement purposes. Hes currently building a 67 fastback that should be ready soon

I wish I could shoot like Rich, I have a pretty nice camera (although I'm sure Rich has a better one) and I have pretty much no idea how to use it lol. I always intend to start learning but I never seem to have time.

I wish I could shoot like Rich, I have a pretty nice camera (although I'm sure Rich has a better one) and I have pretty much no idea how to use it lol. I always intend to start learning but I never seem to have time.

Same here!  I have a Nikon D7000 and still just point and shoot most of the time!  LOL