Forcefedhatch

full pushrod swap into new edge.. from v6 to v8 powaz!!

Lol thanks man. Gotta be completely done by June for my buddy's cancer awareness car show.. so since my mom's battling stage 4 cancer.. This is kind of a tribute car.. just making a point to get there!!

He made a cancer ribbon for my mom from scrap steel around his shop.. He builds hot rods etc.. He owns bonified customs.. His name is Dave bonin..here's the ribbon he made for her..

post-86-13931728453977_thumb.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active

Lol thanks man. Gotta be completely done by June for my buddy's cancer awareness car show.. so since my mom's battling stage 4 cancer.. This is kind of a tribute car.. just making a point to get there!!

He made a cancer ribbon for my mom from scrap steel around his shop.. He builds hot rods etc.. He owns bonified customs.. His name is Dave bonin..here's the ribbon he made for her..

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1393172844082.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active

That's bad ass Chris.

I'm really Diggin this teal look.. soo I ordered some green to blue chameleon pearl O shoot over a black base for the actual paint job Ater it's been plasti dipped (thinking ahead after the dip gets old to me).. When I'm pull the engine.. I'm spraying the engine bay and all the jambs at that time..

post-86-13939599812119_thumb.jpg

Here's a sample I just sprayed on the old car to get an idea. . (No clear btw).. you can see the color change slightly from left to right

post-86-13939608750521_thumb.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active

I have done one of these swaps, you will need to change the brake lines and use the new edge trans mount just FYI.

It may be simpler to change the brake lines on the rear instead of the chassis.

I already have retro fitted the brake lines when I swapped the 8.8 in..I removed all brackets from the 8.8 and didn't use any of the brake setup from the 94.. everything from the 99 so far has been a direct swap.. The trans crossmember and mount is new from the 94 I'm going to retro it as well into the 99 if needed be I'll fab a bracket system up.. The fuel system to keep efi I'll be swapping and adding the return Line into the mix. . So far so good.. thanks for the heads up thus far tho!!

Galaxy S4 Active

I had to use the brake system off the 95 donor I used, my new edge was a bare shell.

I actually like the new edge cross member better it is up into the tunnel and is a big help when mounting the exhaust.

Great build, it is funny to watch people do a double take then back up and look at the body to make sure of what they are looking at.

Paint will be soon.. but I do have the donor car almost chopped up and sent out.. had a delay.. my father in law passed away thursday due to heart failure. . But ill be firing the progress train back up soon!! :-)

Galaxy S4 Active

Paint will be soon.. but I do have the donor car almost chopped up and sent out.. had a delay.. my father in law passed away thursday due to heart failure. . But ill be firing the progress train back up soon!! :-)

Galaxy S4 Active

Good Progress man. Damn dude that's rough :( my condolences to you and your family. I can't imagine how tough it must be right now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk