Forcefedhatch

full pushrod swap into new edge.. from v6 to v8 powaz!!

To keep the efi.. Every harness in the car needs to be changed, not one single harness will interchange(except the trunk and tail Light harnesses). Even the fuel pump wiring all the way to the head light wiring is different

Galaxy S4 Active

Well I'm headed to the shop today.. gonna press in and out these old ball joints.. and re install the control arms (after some silver hammer finish paint of course!!)..then I may get the steering back in today and if all goes well the engine and trans along with the front clip!! Yay!! Lol

Galaxy S4 Active

No fuel system or suspension installed yet lol, also rear end needs swapped and I'll be welding up the new exhaust at the same time lol

Galaxy S4 Active

well quit slacking and work through the night!!! haha

Fuel lines are fitting in every factory spot thus far.. very good sign.. even the pop rivet spots are lining up.. **NOTE..just regular rivets won't do during install.. I'm on the hunt now for longer rivets because the plastic fuel line holders are very thick**..post-86-13986031149457_thumb.jpgpost-86-13986031473983_thumb.jpgpost-86-13986031744718_thumb.jpg

Hopefully it'll all get hashed out today.. may get the fuel system completed..5 yen I can start on exhaust.. I'm trying to save the rear for last.. so I can do bushings and everything at once.. then finish little tide bits on the front suspension.. and test fire!!.. getting close!!

Galaxy S4 Active

Ok never mind. . Kids slept early.. so I got time to install the multifunction switch and wiring as well as the drivers seat.. getn there now!! Next update next week.. day by day it's getting closer!!post-86-13989074340338_thumb.jpgpost-86-13989074446909_thumb.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active

im sorry man but that interior paint is making it look like the old deep blue that used to be in the contours/crown vics/taurus.   maybe its the camera?

Ok guys I'm looking for ideas on hood pins.. i know i can keep the factory latch.. etc.. In which i will keep.. but the reason my 94 isn't here today is because the hood came up. Soooo.. what style pins do you guys prefer.. I'd prefer not going with the aero catch style.. but I'm gauging interest ... any ideas?? Maybe a hidden pin route??!

Galaxy S4 Active

attach like a 3 foot rod, on the bottom side of the hood on each corner.  and when they stick out form the bottom of the car, pin em there ;)  flawless idea lol

Ok.. just picked up some standard old school Mr gasket 1016 hood pins.. may try the hidden look, I will be keeping the factory latch.. but since I'm having trouble with it I'm using these as cheap insurance.. I didn't on the 94.. and you see where that got me.. This way when I add a new hood later... I'll be ready for the addition

Galaxy S4 Active