Tony

project "mall crawler" :p

heres a few pics with the new roll bar pads, speaker pods and refinished window surrounds. thing's lookin crisp folks :P

DSCF9211_zpsb726cb9e.jpg

DSCF9216_zps097a91b5.jpg

DSCF9198_zpsf6e66d21.jpg

next pics will be of it covered in dirt and mud :)

I still can't believe how fast you did all this man, great to see the pics of you out enjoying it with the family too. That's not something I'd ever have the option of with my car...I guess I could make multiple trips and bring people one at a time, lol!

I still can't believe how fast you did all this man, great to see the pics of you out enjoying it with the family too. That's not something I'd ever have the option of with my car...I guess I could make multiple trips and bring people one at a time, lol!

lol, i will say loading the kids and wife up in the jeep is allot less stressful than it was in the mustang. i'm not quite as invested in this jeep than i was the mustang. i'm sure by the end of this summer some shit will get broke, scratched or whatever but i don't care lol. i can fix it. 

for example...this kid here lol. he's brutal on a car 

DSCF9164_zpsaab7fd88.jpg

Haha kids are rough on cars!! My younger siblings took paint off my hood with a shovel shoveling snow... They don't understand it yet. But I almost made them understand it with that shovel

Agreed tho man having a suv alone makes loading the family up a LOT easier!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I almost made them understand it with that shovel

lmfao!!!

i had that experience but with a plastic baseball bat. a bunch of my wifes family was at our house and i look over to see my son beating the shit outta my truck ($6000 worth of paint and body) with it. i fuckin lost it!! her whole family was like it's just plastic!! IDGAFUUUUUUK if its cotton! my kids will NOT play baseball with my show truck 

lmfao!!!

i had that experience but with a plastic baseball bat. a bunch of my wifes family was at our house and i look over to see my son beating the shit outta my truck ($6000 worth of paint and body) with it. i fuckin lost it!! her whole family was like it's just plastic!! IDGAFUUUUUUK if its cotton! my kids will NOT play baseball with my show truck

Hahaha oh man Tony I lost it for a minute there. I totally get where you're coming from. Most people be like "it's not a big deal" car guys be like "you're right... It's a huge fuckin deal!"

Probably the most mint TJ of all time. B-)

i think it needs some flaws lol. give it some character. thinking about going outside tday and mixing some water and dirt in a bucket and throwing it all over the side just to see how it looks lmao! j/k

Just find a muddy field and blast across it! Every jeep deserves to be christened with some mud at some point lol.

Do you have further plans for it? I assume you'll be enjoying it until fall rather than blowing it apart, but any plans after nice weather season passes?

Just find a muddy field and blast across it! Every jeep deserves to be christened with some mud at some point lol.

Do you have further plans for it? I assume you'll be enjoying it until fall rather than blowing it apart, but any plans after nice weather season passes?

prolly nothing major. still want a lightbar and a rear bumper that matches the front. tubular style. 

i still want to save up for another mustang. need more $$ cause i want something super clean and maybe a little more beasty than just a 94-98 gt. like a mach or cobra that is nearly mint. maybe by this winter i can do that if i stop spending $$ on the jeep lol. 

I vote mach because I haven't seen any done to the level you would take one. They're always done nicely but it doesn't seem like many go the "custom" route and think outside the box with them. I was walking the dog yesterday and down the street someone visiting one of my neighbors had a MINT comp orange mach on deep dish chrome mach replicas with a magnaflow exhaust, I have to admit I was jealous and missed driving my car lol.

Corbeau seats are mint! They match the TJ styling perfectly. Not overdone, definitely look factory. Everything turned out awesome. And the fact that you aren't scared to ding it up makes it that much better!

Tony, you blow my news feed up on fb, and on here with pics of the jeep.   The gf absolutely loves it when im scrolling through your stuff haha.     

Tony, you blow my news feed up on fb, and on here with pics of the jeep.   The gf absolutely loves it when im scrolling through your stuff haha.     

she sounds like a smart lady...marry her! :P

just some pics of a little fun i've had in the jeep this spring. it really is allot of fun owning this thing and i'll get more crazy down the road.

our trip out to the hocking hills. about an hour and half from my house. 

DSCF9325_zpsc6b574c1.jpg

DSCF9326_zpsbee4e3df.jpg

DSCF9330_zps74753d43.jpg

DSCF9332_zps2482368b.jpg

DSCF9356_zpsf6b73dfb.jpg

DSCF9354_zpsf4b5ed7f.jpg

some rock crawlin' lolol, not really but kinda :P

DSCF9558_zps39281279.jpg

DSCF9567_zpscd56517c.jpg

DSCF9559_zps53b9f1a4.jpg

some trails and fishing

DSCF9443_zpsa2c5e769.jpg

DSCF9575_zpse729ec7b.jpg

DSCF9574_zps0bb50232.jpg

DSCF9597_zps7567ae44.jpg

DSCF9593_zpsece72e07.jpg

DSCF9603_zps7ab8ece1.jpg

DSCF9588_zps3a3a2517.jpg

DSCF9584_zps3e8f1cc4.jpg

spent memorial day at the beach

DSCF9608_zps850853e7.jpg

DSCF9611_zps69e1ab69.jpg

DSCF9610_zpse31f0c7d.jpg

DSCF9612_zps6dc9edb0.jpg

10411309_478737065589994_252534428595728

and its only the beginning. we're headed to florida in a week and a half and i'm def driving the jeep down. daytona lets ya drive on the beach which is where we'll be so looking forward to 2 weeks vacation for sure! 

Good to see you out enjoying the Jeep Tony! It's definitely more family friendly than a mustang lol.

At first I was like wait, beach in Ohio, wut? Then I realized lakes have beaches too lol.

Good to see you out enjoying the Jeep Tony! It's definitely more family friendly than a mustang lol.

At first I was like wait, beach in Ohio, wut? Then I realized lakes have beaches too lol.

@tony, love the pics! Great to see pics of you enjoying that rig with the family!

thanks guys. yea us four love it. i've had a couple others in it and they get a tad scared on the freeway with no doors lol. 

heres my next adventure planned. as i said we're headed to florida to visit my mom in daytona beach. we plan to stop on the way down, spend a day in the smokey mountains and then stop in south carolina and spend a day at myrtle beach. then on to florida for a week and a half. topless and doorless all the way there and back faaak it :)

if we encounter rain we'll just get wet till we find a spot to hide out till the rain goes away. should be interesting and the wife's on board lol. can't wait! 

You really know how to build, Tony. We don't get along but I can respect quality when I see it and you always produce quality craftsmanship.

naah man we get along. we squashed all the old shit i thought and fell in love man remember :P lol, thanks brian man i appreciate the compliment 

• Moderators

You'll regret that topless and doorless thing as soon as you get to FL if it is anything like Saturday and Sunday were... 95° with a million % humidity and rain.

You'll regret that topless and doorless thing as soon as you get to FL if it is anything like Saturday and Sunday were... 95° with a million % humidity and rain.

lol, well the top just simply folds up & down and everything besides the sub box is waterproof. carpet and seats can get soaked, no biggy. 

• Moderators

lol, well the top just simply folds up & down and everything besides the sub box is waterproof. carpet and seats can get soaked, no biggy. 

The rain is the least of the worries LOL.

Humidity is unbearable already; I almost died mowing the yard on Saturday.  The rain only lasts 30 minutes.

oh god i know how florida is lol. it def gets rough with the dam humidity. lived there in my 20's and visit there allot so i'm as prepared as one can be....well except for the fact that i'll be topless in a jeep with all black interior :P 

see that is why everyone needs to move to WI. we just have to deal with -30* weather for 6 months and then beautiful 70* weather for 2 months.  The rest of the year you just want to shoot yourself.

see that is why everyone needs to move to WI. we just have to deal with -30* weather for 6 months and then beautiful 70* weather for 2 months.  The rest of the year you just want to shoot yourself.

lmfao!!!! don't shoot yourself man. you guys have all the cheese  :unsure:

*WARNING WARNING* 

this is not really for sex appeal but rather for i need to take poles with me allot lol. last time i had a pole in the back of my neck so i said faak it and did this  :D

white PVC pipe sanded to get rid of the blue lettering and shine

DSCF9639_zps732179d1.jpg

DSCF9646_zps0cadd938.jpg

DSCF9643_zps5835e863.jpg

DSCF9645_zps2dfe49e8.jpg

sorry for not getting in depth pics but its pretty simple. drill some holes, 4" bolts and some nuts on the other side.

already had it out on the freeway, they dont budge. the wind doesn't catch the skinny poles so all is good :)

lol, i don't get it 

Might have been after your time, lol. It was a 90's sitcom set in Port Washington, WI

The rack looks good, really starting to look like a proper jeep now!

Might have been after your time, lol. It was a 90's sitcom set in Port Washington, WI

The rack looks good, really starting to look like a proper jeep now!

hey now!! i'm not that dam old dude dam lol.

i remember the show but i didn't know where it was from lol. 

took the jeep camping this weekend...have i mentioned how much i love this fn thing lol. we had a blast. 

DSCF9666_zps3f647ea5.jpg

DSCF9656_zps4809866b.jpg

DSCF9664_zps3850fc0b.jpg

DSCF9676_zpsbbadb86c.jpg

DSCF9684_zpsdeabd183.jpg

DSCF9690_zpsf2e31d18.jpg

DSCF9696_zpsfbb06774.jpg

DSCF9695_zps9d044c16.jpg

DSCF9698_zpse0e9eb8f.jpg

DSCF9683_zps8ab91769.jpg

DSCF9706_zpsa5bc6b18.jpg

this is what life's all about for me folks :) 

DSCF9705_zpse6593876.jpg