330CubeGt

Launch Pic's

haha thanks, that was Tasca day a few years ago. I did not even knew they took that pick until Duffy told me to check my e-mail one day ( He found it on the action racing photo site and sent it to me) when I saw it I thought, you have got to be kidding me!!. That was still with the stock upper control arms and the lowering springs. I bought the glossy 8X10 with the logo removed.

on the old combo and with 17X9 wheels on the front :)

0814D10_6095.jpg

Looking good!

This was with the 5 speed on Nitto 555R's...I doubt anything will be coming off the ground anytime soon, but I do know with the auto and the car on the trans brake, it sees 10psi. ;) Hopefully I'll have pictures or video next time I go out.

5571983674_ef8e2a7421_b.jpg

Looking good!

This was with the 5 speed on Nitto 555R's...I doubt anything will be coming off the ground anytime soon, but I do know with the auto and the car on the trans brake, it sees 10psi. ;) Hopefully I'll have pictures or video next time I go out.

Thanks, I need to get some front runners though. I think the front end will really come up then along with the added power and suspension mods it has. Hopefully will be finding out soon how much power and how much faster.

Stock motor/trans, front susp in all pics

First time with drag radials

[ATTACH=CONFIG]459[/ATTACH]

Steel wheels with slicks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]460[/ATTACH]

prostar knock off skinnys

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461[/ATTACH]

What's the rear suspension consist of lol..

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Jason.

The rear suspension is pretty basic. It consists of stock uppers, MM extreme duty adj lowers, strange shocks; The first pic was stock, 2nd with the lowers, 3rd is with the strange shocks (unchanged for consistency).

100% factory stock uppers with 75k on them now, maybe its time to replace them lol.

I'm debating on whether to put new stock one on or install the baseline suspension solid uppers I have sitting here. I dont wanna make the ride quality to hard for DD

Lol. I wouldn't have done it if wasn't for the parts being free. Got a hook up from my buddy who wasn't using it. So he passed the sponsored parts too me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Talk about being lucky, thats some quality free stuff!!!

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

What are you guys running for suspension?

Stock Uppers, Stock Lowers, Stock rear sway bar. Stock rear springs with 1 upper coil removed. ( I know, not real exciting)

Steeda front springs with swaybar delete up front. Wanting to go with a 14-175# Coil overs setup up front tho...