Prokiller

2014 Ford Carlisle

Annual Ford Carlisle event June 6-8th.  Who's going?

@95riosnake @Yeahloh95 @69clark @95opal - Residence in again?  want to book soon if we are going this year.  right now price is $219/night

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/harri-residence-inn-harrisburg-carlisle/

Lol I know you hate tapatalk but it is not taking me to the right thread

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh and I think I might try to make it

Lol I know you hate tapatalk but it is not taking me to the right thread

Oh and I think I might try to make it

it's not a thread it's a link to the RSVP on the calendar for the event.  

hsBX5wr.jpg

I'm still up in the air on Carlisle. I still have a ton of shit to do on my car, and with parts not showing up or even being available to purchase yet I'm not sure if it'll be ready. Aside from that, I really want to go to Laconia this year, and I doubt two weekend car show trips in the same month is going to happen. I'm most likely going to have to pick one or the other.

I'm still up in the air on Carlisle. I still have a ton of shit to do on my car, and with parts not showing up or even being available to purchase yet I'm not sure if it'll be ready. Aside from that, I really want to go to Laconia this year, and I doubt two weekend car show trips in the same month is going to happen. I'm most likely going to have to pick one or the other.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Dan. At this point I can't afford two big weekends in June. Carlisle is fun, but I can't not support Laconia. That and I have given my word on Laconia. So, I may go to Carlisle but it will be a game time decision and I may have to sleep in teh car (or in someone elses car at this point).

I have a room booked already and tom there will be room for you if you need a place we got a 2 bedroom , my plan is to do both shows Carlisle is too close for me not to go there and yes i'll be at residence inn

i'm in the same boat as troy.  hard not to go when it's only a couple hour drive but i have to make sure i can get off work that weekend as it's my quarterly maintenance weekend.

I'm still not currently planning to come, my buddy Ray is heading up for the day on Saturday so I may come out with him and check it out. Not sure though, I'd honestly rather use the day to work on my car lol.