F8L GT

Build starts now

And she's out

IMAG0157_zpsjyjxc7pl.jpg

Got a few things switched over. Water pump and oil filter adapter are on the Teksid. Need to pull the damper off then I can start swapping chain guides

Your exhaust seems to be bolted to your firewall, i think you did something wrong.    :rolleyes:

ahhh gotcha. i kno that its going to flow more freely then, but any idea how much cfm is going to change with that?

More freely and less turbulent. Will only flow as much as the tb will allow which would be 700cfm

UPDATE:

Pushed the car, outside to scrub the engine bay

PicsArt_1397079787908_zpshhhrnyvz.jpg

Lightbox_1397264875048_zps3lz02fx0.jpeg

Sold my flowtech LTs and mid pipe. Bought a set of 304 SS eBay headers and a flowtech mid pipe.

IMAG0243_zpsse1bfbhr.jpg

IMAG0246_zpszmjdfb2g.jpg

IMAG0302_zpsfttwds4y.jpg

IMAG0303_zpssqqe8agd.jpg

Screenshot_2014-04-14-20-44-28_zps961blz

Only issue with the headers is the pass o2 sensor is @ 12 o'clock. Just need to weld in a new bung

Traded my Romeo heads to another mustanger in need for his set of clean Windsor heads. Going to use the Windsor heads as a cut for the flycutter to relief the pistons

Slight change of plans. Not going to be using ported heads. Deal feel thru so I'll be using the Windsor heads I currently have. Got the block all set for the heads.

IMAG0466_zpst1zmolcm.jpg

IMAG0464_zpscfaje6n0.jpg

Cams are on order and also on the way are a set of Brian Tooley Racing .550 valve springs with chromoly retainers. Once they get here I can assemble the heads and put them on

Finally got around to machining up the intake plenum adaptor

IMAG0775_zpsyfsrmpoc.jpg

IMAG0777_zpsimtb8mrn.jpg

IMAG0776_zpslpevzhav.jpg

IMAG0779_zpsw111g6zx.jpg

IMAG0778_zpsfjytvvgv.jpg

IMAG0780_zps9i3bxsls.jpg

Holy shit there's a lot of detail in that! I thought it was just a contrast green and blacj graphic. Very nice!

I had the covers, rails, and pulleys dipped in reaper print

I suppose I better give a little update on the situation, first start up a few months ago didn't go as planned. No oil getting to the left had. There's a blockage somewhere in the block, most likely from it sitting for a while