GearGambler

Stereo ID help!

No numbers.  

It is actually installed in my parent's RV.  It is a ford stereo for sure, but I just don't know what year, what vehicle it would be in.  Once I can figure that out, I can get an adapter to use the AUX input for a 3.5mm.  This way we can plug our phones in, use the AUX and pump it through the speakers via the stereo.

did the same thing in his 2006 Eddie Bauer Explorer, but the stereos are different.  

im fairly certain this was used in the 02-07 explorers as well.

I had that in my original post cause I was sure the same radio was in our old one. Depends on the year but they seem to of been in '02 four doors and random '01 two doors. But I saw that they didn't have the key holes on the sides. Dunno!

Just start looking up all the different models possible for the connector and see if the give you the same connector.

Sent from Space

The radio you posted is just the premium single disc used in multiple ford vehicles.. there is also the 6 disc version.. the module you posted should work.  It will plug into the large square plug, which is used for accessories like Sirius and CD changers from the factory..

The radio you posted is just the premium single disc used in multiple ford vehicles.. there is also the 6 disc version.. the module you posted should work.  It will plug into the large square plug, which is used for accessories like Sirius and CD changers from the factory..

It does have the SAT button!  

Great.  Thanks again everyone for the help!