smallblocksn95

What does your daily look like today thread??

Daily and the toy together in front of the house. 2011 Honda CR-Z EX - 6 speed with navigation - Only mods have been the Honda backlit door sill plates, tint, and blacked out the badges. I just can't see much point in doing anything else to it. I mean if money wasn't an object I'd throw a little lip spoiler on the back of the hatch, and drop it on some new wheels, but it's just a commuter at this point. Drive it like I stole it and it won't do any worse than 32mpg.

1277382_10151536056031455_253281870_o_zps3b99ff2a.jpg

@MaximumRisk I've got nothing wrong with it cuz it's a badass color! do you trailer the car with the truck?

The truck's color is actually a factory color. I was looking for an SRT10 when I came across this one and I just fell in love with it (plus this one is 4x4 which is a plus) :-D and I do tow the car with it, but I have never taken a picture :-(

Here my Thousand dollar 98 Explorer Spprt 2D, Automatic 4.0L 4x4.<br />Lifted 2" over stock, New 4Door rear leaf pack and add a leaf and load leveler shocks rear. Torsion twist up front, New Rancho shocks, upper control arms and ball joints, new brakes all the way around.New coil, plugs, wires and k&n.<br /><br />RIDES LIKE SHIT and drinks gas like V8.<br /><br />e5yja6e2.jpgepa6uqeh.jpg

Not just pretty, SUUPER RARE

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Exactly!  My buddy actually has the same one, they're very nice.  I wish my Lincoln would sell so I could get another Jeep.

• Supporting Member

Just joined the forum to start getting inspiration for my new to me sn95 and found this pic thread. Might as well post my DD. 

standard ridiculous driveway shot

oeaf.jpg

Work in the Pearl PDX

photobgwu.jpg

terrible cell pic in the Gorge 

3z0h.jpg

Just joined the forum to start getting inspiration for my new to me sn95 and found this pic thread. Might as well post my DD.

standard ridiculous driveway shot

oeaf.jpg

Work in the Pearl PDX

photobgwu.jpg

terrible cell pic in the Gorge

3z0h.jpg

Welcome to the site sir! Nice daily!