smallblocksn95

What does your daily look like today thread??

• Supporting Member

Welcome to the site sir! Nice daily!

Thank you much! I am actually REALLY digging your sn. Mine is currently in a very sad state of disrepair so I am starting from the ground up once I sell the Mach.. I am REALLY digging your car. Any high res photos of it posted anywhere?

Thank you much! I am actually REALLY digging your sn. Mine is currently in a very sad state of disrepair so I am starting from the ground up once I sell the Mach.. I am REALLY digging your car. Any high res photos of it posted anywhere?

Much appreciated man! If you check out my profile you can see the threads I started, there's a bunch in there! Mostly under the showroom subforum. Its hard to link on my phone lol you have a mach now??

• Supporting Member

Much appreciated man! If you check out my profile you can see the threads I started, there's a bunch in there! Mostly under the showroom subforum. Its hard to link on my phone lol you have a mach now??

Sure do. 04 Azure Mach 1 and a 1995GT I just picked up. Old man has an 03 Anniversary Slowbra. Kind of a mustang/bmw family.

• Supporting Member
Love the E36! The blacklines and angel eyes give it a nice modern look.

Thanks man it's a fun dd with 200k on the clock. Runs like a top, burns zero oil. Heats my hind quarters in the winter as well. Can't complain.

• Moderators

Thanks man it's a fun dd with 200k on the clock. Runs like a top, burns zero oil. Heats my hind quarters in the winter as well. Can't complain.

Wish I could say the same of my E70 X5.  She is starting to get a little worse gas mileage and sluggish... and the valve cover gasket is leaking.  My old E90 never had issues except the water pump blew out at 90k.  They're fun as hell to drive.

• Supporting Member
Wish I could say the same of my E70 X5. She is starting to get a little worse gas mileage and sluggish... and the valve cover gasket is leaking. My old E90 never had issues except the water pump blew out at 90k. They're fun as hell to drive.

Nice! Another bimmer guy! Wife drives an e53 x5 around and also had amazing luck with it. Cousin bought the 08 e92 with 49k on the clock and on the sixth day we lost the engine at 4am.... Needless to say thank god for a warranty!

Just joined the forum to start getting inspiration for my new to me sn95 and found this pic thread. Might as well post my DD. 

standard ridiculous driveway shot

oeaf.jpg

Work in the Pearl PDX

photobgwu.jpg

terrible cell pic in the Gorge 

3z0h.jpg

Really digging the beamer!! Nice stance and colour.

• Moderators

Yeah lol I've had a ton of cars (over 20). That's how I pay for my cars and mods though, I buy a car, clean it up, do a few things, and then flip it. It pays better than my regular job that's for sure!

You and I need to talk.  I've been wanting to do this, but am unsure how to go about it... at least start-up cash wise.

• Moderators

Lawd! Why did you sell it?!

Hit 93k miles and got scared I guess.  It was also in a really bad accident so I was pretty much stuck with it until someone offered me more than I owed on it.  Now I wish I had it back.  The X5 is at 84k miles and has me more worried than the 325 did lol.

• Supporting Member
Hit 93k miles and got scared I guess. It was also in a really bad accident so I was pretty much stuck with it until someone offered me more than I owed on it. Now I wish I had it back. The X5 is at 84k miles and has me more worried than the 325 did lol.

Understood.... I don't think ill daily any other car now. They have treated me well for quite some time. Which engine does your x5 have? I purchased the 3.0 intentionally over the v8 and couldn't be happier. We got it with 60k on the clock and have 144 currently. Spent maybe 300 bucks in maintenance in the last 6 years. She's done everything I've asked her to do, and with ease.

5wa6.jpgpzcg.jpg

• Moderators

Both the 325 and the X5 have the N52 3.0L I6.  It's a pretty great motor except for the water pump blowing out randomly and the VANOS system.  I think I complain a lot because I am so frugal/cheap.  In reality, after I fix the valve cover gasket on the X5, I will have put about $2k into repairs and maintenance (battery, tires, spark plugs, coils, valve cover gasket, and some stupid smog pump).  It still needs new shocks and struts, but damn I don't want to spend $800.

You and I need to talk.  I've been wanting to do this, but am unsure how to go about it... at least start-up cash wise.

Shoot I started with just $1500 and bought a Toyota Celica. I bought it for $1000, fixed some stuff on it, detailed everything, put some cheap wheels on it, and flipped it for $3000. Then I bought a Mustang and did pretty much the same thing to it and every other car I've owned. I've just been slowly getting better quality cars to sell.  A detail and some wheels will go a veryyy long way in resale value!

actually his was a 750 lol.  pimp none the less.

Aiight aiight I know lol! His STRONGLY resembles the Bond car...

New daily as of two weeks ago.  Already put over 700 miles on her.

She needs a lift and some mud terrains ;)

Aiight aiight I know lol! His STRONGLY resembles the Bond car...

She needs a lift and some mud terrains ;)

D

I would love to but alas gas mileage. The truck I'm getting rid of is a 01 explorer sport with 2 inch lift and 31 in tires. Looked great but gas mileage went down, and seeing as this is my dd I need it to stay high as it can.

Holy crap that 750 is identical to what mine looked like when I got it! That's awesome, I've never seen the movie, but I guess I should watch it now.

never seen Tomorrow Never Dies??  Could be my overall favorite that Brosnan did.

I agree Craig isn't as smooth as Brosnan but his action scenes are pretty awesome.  He just doesn't have the same look and I don't like it lol.  I grew up with Brosnan as Bond so I think that's why I'm partial to him.

Bought this as a daily when i had a 40 mile round trip commute in Indiana and had to worry about snow.

2012 Honda CR-Z EX - 6 speed manual - hybrid - navigation - hid's - bluetooth - voice control for most functions

photobucket-5385-1318607796070.jpg

• Supporting Member
Just put duals on my dd........suprisingly the 4.0 doesn't sound bad with a 40 series on it. Not near the mustang, but not too bad for a six

Which vehicle is it? I'm on tapatalk so I apologize if it's in the sig and I just can't see it..