smallblocksn95

What does your daily look like today thread??

So, what does everyone rock while not in their Mustang?

Day One 2011 Ranger Sport 4x4

IMG_1423.jpg

Making it more to my tastes. Now sporting tinted windows (20%), Pioneer HU, Rockford Fosgate 6x8s, RF 10" Sub, RF Amp, Bed Cover, Bed Extender, MBRP Catback, K&N CAI.

IMG_1474.jpg

2009 Yamaha FZ6R, K&N Filter, Spider Grips, Flushmount Turn Signals, Tail Delete, 17T Sprocket needed to be installed on the front, and I deleted the fairings graphics. I need to get the tank repainted.

IMG_4753_zps0591d3fe.jpg

IMG_4996_zps879ac86e.jpg

Moving post to the what does your daily look like thread :)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I thought I saw a DD thread but could not find it when I was looking again.

Thank you, I thought I saw a DD thread but could not find it when I was looking again.

No problemo, that's what I'm here for! Truck looks good! And the bike, in due that's a blast.

No problemo, that's what I'm here for! Truck looks good! And the bike, in due that's a blast.

I am thinking about trading the truck in for a 2014 Supercrew F150 FX4 once the 2015s hit and the deals get good on the 2014s. The FZ6R is my first bike; I like it because it looks like a SS, gets good gas mileage, and does not have the SS riding position. I still cannot wait to get the car finished.

I am thinking about trading the truck in for a 2014 Supercrew F150 FX4 once the 2015s hit and the deals get good on the 2014s. The FZ6R is my first bike; I like it because it looks like a SS, gets good gas mileage, and does not have the SS riding position. I still cannot wait to get the car finished.[/quote

Great choice. I got a '13 fx4 in mid January and I love it

Always looks nice at sunrise on my way into work, this time of year isn't nearly as bad as winter... I go to work in the dark, and drive home in the dark lol.

vz6v9.jpg

Race calipers ;)