busta

Would anyone in SE PA lend me a hand w/ suspension?

Hey guys,

I have a few parts to install on my car and unfortunately I live in an apartment and have nowhere to work on it. I'm capable of doing the work and have the tools but just not the floor jack or jack stands or even a spot to work on it. I'll be installing 03 Cobra A-Arms, Shocks & Struts and Steeda Bumpsteer kit (outer tierods). The car already has MM C/C plates as well as Eibach lowering springs and front/rear swaybars.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I can repay you in pizza & booze or cold hard cash if you prefer for the help!

Free pretty much any Sunday with the exception of April 6th my good sir! What day works best for you? I should be picking up my shocks/struts this week.

I can do Sunday's.  I might not be able to clear the one side of the garage at my parents (since my car's in shambles), are you ok with working in a driveway?  I know the weather is not the best right now. 

This Sunday is looking good as far as weather goes but we all know that can change in a heartbeat. I'm trying to pick up a set of Koni struts by the weekend, the shocks are out of stock so I would just be working on the front. Would you be available to lend a hand with compensation? Otherwise I'll bring a buddy with me I figure we can each work on a side to make it quicker.

Oh and driveway is perfectly fine sir.

i would also say it could be done up at my in-laws garage but that's up by reading.  and the ground would have to be not a sopping mess to back mine out of the garage.

i would also say it could be done up at my in-laws garage but that's up by reading.  and the ground would have to be not a sopping mess to back mine out of the garage.

Thanks for the offer! It's looking like I'll meet up with Steve this Sunday. Should be picking up the shocks & struts tomorrow night. If you're bored on Sunday I'm sure we won't mind the company :)

figures it's this sunday when i'm driving down to virginia for another work trip otherwise i probably would try and make it happen.

• Moderators

figures it's this sunday when i'm driving down to virginia for another work trip otherwise i probably would try and make it happen.

Go steal my dad's 65 Mustang while you're there and get something done on it!

Thanks Hickrocket! In the meantime I'm picking up a set of pads, rotors and stainless steel brake lines while waiting on the rest of my suspension.