Poisoned Pony

Poisoned Pony's Rotten Pumpkin, my 2004 Mach 1

So yesterday I decided to bolt up the drag radials and go racing. $10 race night, can't beat that even with the heat and humidity (love Florida lol). 

C38766CD-4FAD-423B-A102-DD9BA9A4F2D3_zps

I picked up these Mickeys when the Mach was being painted. They had been sitting for awhile and needed a few passes to wake them up. Sadly, my night was cut short courtesy of a coolant leak. The bypass hose came in contact with the crank pulley and had a pinhole leak. I got 3 runs in, with this being the best:

76606EE7-9521-4DB7-9150-2CB100ECB4C4_zps

That was my 2nd run. The 3rd I cut a 1.8 60 foot but over revved 2nd and smacked the limited :mad:

Revenge with the 1/4 will come soon!

Not too bad! Like what Dan said, with a little more work on the 60, you'll be plunging into the mid 12s lickity split.....no shit!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That 3rd run I aborted would of been interesting to see with the 1.8 60 foot and all. I'm considering going back this weekend if the new bypass hose arrives in time. Sad part is that this weekend it's day time racing and it's already hot down here in Florida :(

Oh yeah, food for though, I'm not even tuned for the LTs yet lol. I'm still running a crappy canned tune lol