F8L GT

260whp 12 sec 2v

I read her description in the video with you that's how I knew. Yeah if you run in a class that has permanent numbers, its best to just have them in vinyl on the car

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

O I know, I just knew she was legit, and I was some noob.

In my defense, as stated, that was my second time ever going down the strip, and I never launch my car on the street. I made up for 2 seconds though on my next pass, which is not on video ha.

A legit woman. O, just so you know, that's her and her man's (not sure if husband) only vehicle. With two kids. They go out almost every friday night.

That's so cool to me ha!

That's what I figured, but didn't want to just throw a bunch of crap out. Most people (like me) don't have access to cool stuff ha!

Looks really clean. Is the car stripped inside?

That looks sick! Switch plate in the double din?

Yeah, that was last year. Its a little different now. Oil pressure and water temp are in the double din, switches are in the HVAC control area. I have a video that shows them

Sick! And how you run those times with that shifter is beyond me lol. I could never get comfortable with shifters like that, I need a ball :)

Question, do you powershift, or do you let off the gas between shifts?

I'm a bit nervous about powershifting.

I power shift but I have a face plated Trans now that allows me to do it quicker than a synchronized Trans. I ran my 12.55 speed shifting

shifting can be a pain in the ass. But once you're in great, its like any other. I think down shifting is worse than up shifting. Unless it sees a lot of track, I wouldn't do it

And the idea is you just never come off the gas.

I don't have balls of steel haha.

This is a big reason why my rear end is leaking hahah. I powershift the hell out of the t45. it takes the beating and takes it well, the spec clutch didn't but meh, the weak link is always the first to blow haha.

shifting can be a pain in the ass. But once you're in great, its like any other. I think down shifting is worse than up shifting. Unless it sees a lot of track, I wouldn't do it

Downshifting is just another thing that takes practice. In fact, if you know how to heel toe it's an easy transition. I always heel toe shift so when i swap over to a dog ring t5, it'll be no problem.

I need to learn how to powershift. Everytime I think about trying I always end up speed shifting because I'm terrified I'm screw everything up.

thinking is what will kill you lol. you gotta be able to just go BLOOM-SHIFT. every time haha

thinking is what will kill you lol. you gotta be able to just go BLOOM-SHIFT. every time haha

Maybe once the new drive train parts are in and done with the break in period I'll try. That's probably one reason why I can't right now ha.

Downshifting is just another thing that takes practice. In fact, if you know how to heel toe it's an easy transition. I always heel toe shift so when i swap over to a dog ring t5, it'll be no problem.

This Trans is still in experimental state. Once we get the bugs worked out, it will be a lot better

Maybe once the new drive train parts are in and done with the break in period I'll try. That's probably one reason why I can't right now ha.

Yeah, the crappy paper friction lining of the stock blocker rings suck for power shifting

You Goya shift fast and firm. Unfortunately, aluminum levers can't handle it. I now have a pro 5.0 lever and love it a lot more. No more angle back

Resampled_2012-07-04_20-07-07_91.jpg