F8L GT

260whp 12 sec 2v

So, I guess I can spread the news here. I have been contacted by Ortiz Performance. Luis has come up with different spec cams than what's offered today. We are going to be testing stage 1s and stage 2s in my car. Getting dyno numbers and track numbers. I can not give and details about the specs but stay tuned for numbers and results. You can follow the progress on FB also by following my page (SMS Performance) or Luis page (Ortiz Performance & Tuning Shop). This is a great opportunity and I'm glad I can be a part of it. I have no doubts that F8L will be running 11's N/A. On top of this, I have a friend off another forum that is selling me a full Cold Fusion nitrous kit with all kind of goodies for dirt cheap. I guess maybe next I should be looking into a roll bar

I am back to running an alt. I use to just run a battery at the track so my switch would only shut off at the track. I am running 12v but I want to set up to a 16v with a voltage reducer

I like the lime!! really breaks up the gray! and did you just turn the intake tube to point towards the middle of the car? lol

Now that the damn pile GTO is done and gone, my car is back on the lift. I ended up getting my track locater installed on the rear end and got my O2 sensor for my wide band installed. Now I just have to wire it up.