F8L GT

260whp 12 sec 2v

Might have more time to work on the car pretty soon. Since I won't be driving it this year, besides the track, I have some plans up my sleeves

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking about fabricating a side exit exhaust once I raise my car back up. Thoughts?

I love side exit exhausts. Seeing Bryan's car makes me want it, but I think I would do mine without the skirts. Cobra R-esque. So with that said, I'd go for it! Haha

Tapatalk made me do it!

• Moderators
I love side exit exhausts. Seeing Bryan's car makes me want it, but I think I would do mine without the skirts. Cobra R-esque. So with that said, I'd go for it! Haha

Tapatalk made me do it!

I'd do this if I found decent aftermarket skirts. I hate the stock skirts.

I'd do this if I found decent aftermarket skirts. I hate the stock skirts.

I already yanked the skirts off mine, I would turn it out, then put an oval tip on to hug the body.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Might be something I do over winter. I'll purchase a series of u and j bends to make it

I would call Matt over and tell him to bring his welder, and I'll supply him with all he can drink 7 eleven slushies... lol

Tapatalk made me do it!

Wanna how to be a total badass? Run the exhaust through the back seats and have it exit under the side scoop, behind the door, and in front of the wheel well ;)

Wanna how to be a total badass? Run the exhaust through the back seats and have it exit under the side scoop, behind the door, and in front of the wheel well ;)

How did I miss this lol. Every time I'd rev I would blue the scoops off

After losing 2 rotm this month, there are some serious changes that are going to take place. I have neglected my car for the past 3 years with this tranny issue.....well that dogs now. Stay tuned for before and after pictures/sound clips

Had a pair of 4 cylinder front springs dropped off yesterday, ordered some intercooler piping and my material for building my mufflers.... Stay tuned

2.5" exhaust pipe, 3.5" exhaust pipe, expanded metal, fiber glass, 3" turndown, and use of a full fabrication shop. We use to make race mufflers for Coleman Racing Products

That diff brace is awesome . Can't wait to see what you have planned for the car , are you going Jericho now or what ?

No, still keeping my custom trans. Already fixed

2.5" exhaust pipe, 3.5" exhaust pipe, expanded metal, fiber glass, 3" turndown, and use of a full fabrication shop. We use to make race mufflers for Coleman Racing Products

Where did you use the fiber glass?

What upper and lower control arms are you running on the car if you dont mind me asking. Also sick build I followed your trans build pn wmd racing a few years back. I cant wait to see how fast your new set up is

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

It wraps the expanded metal that is inside the 3.5" exhaust pipe. That's where the term glass pack comes from

How does that work/what does that do? 52f2be.gif

What upper and lower control arms are you running on the car if you dont mind me asking. Also sick build I followed your trans build pn wmd racing a few years back. I cant wait to see how fast your new set up is

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The uppers are baseline relocated and the lowers are team z