F8L GT

260hp 2v vs 401hp cammed LS1

any idea why the 3rd tail light was on teh whole way?

When your at the track as soon as they turn the track lights you have to have atleast one tail light on (in case something happens/to see when the track is clear for the next person to run) and it looks like thats his tail light that stays on

When your at the track as soon as they turn the track lights you have to have atleast one tail light on (in case something happens/to see when the track is clear for the next person to run) and it looks like thats his tail light that stays on

^ this. At night I only run with my tach, oil press and water temp lights on

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

thats sad that with 400 HP that camaro from the looks of it could not even break into the 12's. Great example of that you dont need gobs of power to run really nice times. Whenever you add more power better time are EXPECTED. When you keep your power level the same and do more with your suspension you are doing more with less.

Sorry it took so long to get back. Havent been on much since getting rid of my smart phone. The WS6 and I were running side by side all night that night. We were still working on getting the correct launch rpm and tire pressure set on his car. He was spinning off the line. Didnt help they had street cars and trucks dragging water on to the track in front of us.

Heres my suspension set up

SUSPENSION-

CHE lower control arms

CHE Extreme axle brace

Baseline Relocated Upper Control arms

Strange 10 way adjustable rear shocks

Strange 10 way adjustable struts

air bag in right rear

Stock rear springs cut

Stock front springs cut

No front sway bar

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

And with the rear sway back on

IMAG0108.jpg

Haha I keep telling people about cutting stock springs, and they don't listen to me :P. Kind of makes me what to do all that bracing on my car :). I have my stock mach springs (linear rate as well) chopped 1 coil in the front but left uncut in the rear. With a 6k launch, I cut a 1.67 60. Pretty sure at sea level I could get mid 12s out of mine, but unfortunately I am far from sea level so I will never know!